I went to New York recently for my 50th birthday 15th-22nd Feb 2013. We stayed in The New Yorker and it was perfect. The Tick Tock diner which is attached to the hotel serves great for 24 hours which is very reasonably priced. The location of the hotel was fab, near Macys, The Empire Stet building is around the corner, Times square, Braodway just 10 mins walk and Madison Square Garden. There is easy access by foot, train, subway to all of the famous attractions and shops. We took a train direct to New jersey, cost us approx. $3 and took less then 30 mins!
Would definitely stay here again. Staff friendly, rooms very clean and well equipped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York