This Art Deco hotel has nice friendly people and is in a good location if you want to be close to the center of town. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
If you want to be picked up by car,much cleaner and not a lot more than a taxi,you can have a car pick you up at the airport and take you to the hotel. John and his staff are great.
I go to New York once a year and never stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York