This hotel is nothing special but perfectly adequate for what we wanted. The only real problem we had was the reception staff seem unable to tell people to stop pushing in the queue. It is very frustrating to have travelled for hours and for rude people to push in and not be told to get to the back of the queue.
Rooms: Small, but ok. They are not that well soundproofed but adequate if people dont have yelled conversations down the corridors when coming back drunk.
Location is great: close to Empire State Building, Penn Station and Times Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York