Stayed here for 5 nights on my first ever trip to New York. If you are going by shuttle to the hotel from the airport be prepared for a long journey. Took us nearly 3 hours, hotel is about 30 mins drive away. Suggest taxi or different shuttle service not - Supershuttles.
Requested a room with a view, which is exactly what we got, could see the Hudson River and the ferrys etc. Room had 2 queen size beds, very comfortable, excellent shower pressure.
Hotel is situated approx 25 min walk from Times Square, 10 mins from Empire State Building. Has a cafe/diner attached to the hotel which was ok. The food was hot and tasty but better places to dine in NY. Directly across the road from McDonalds (24hr), a pizza place and T.G.I Fridays- which i recommend for lunch or dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York