Seton Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$186
  • Room Service
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$168
$127
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
$134
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
$143
  • Restaurant
All reviewsshared bathroomgrand central stationeconomy roomgreat locationnew yorkfree tea and coffeetimes squarevending machinechrysler buildingwithin walking distanceshake shackaround the cornerthe ground floorempire statedouble roomsmall hotelstayed for nights
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I will never book a room again with this hotel given their canellation policy. They refused to refund after I called over 24 hours in advance and told them about a medical emergency involving my toddler. I accept that their cancellation policy is 48 hours but I have never encountered a business refusing to make an exception for a child's health reason. Bad policy, Seton.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank MDDCTraveler
leslee60, Owner at Seton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

I am so sorry that your child was too ill to make the trip to New York. We do our best to create policies that provide flexibility for our guests. Generally speaking our cancellation policy is consistent with the industry.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed here for a small impromptu Army buddy reunion. Everything about the Seton Hotel is excellent..the staff, the rooms and of course, location, location, location! I will be returning for a getaway with my husband.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank nichaa5222
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great location for my annual Christmas visit to the city with my family. The room was nicely decorated and very quiet. The linens and towels were pleasantly fresh and the floors immaculate.
Overall enjoyable stay, and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Hi there,
My girlfriend and I stayed at the Seton Hotel from the 30th of November to the 8th of December and then again from the 10th - 14th after a two night stint in D.C. We had a comfortable stay at the Seton and loved the locality...2 blocks from Grand Central Station and 42nd St Sub-way, a few blocks walk from beautiful Bryant Park and 5th Ave and the magnificent Chrysler Building.
Firstly we stayed in an unrenovated room with a private bathroom on the ground floor...Room 110 I believe which was nice and comfortable and when we arrived back from D.C. we stayed on the 3rd floor (311 from memory) in a renovated room. The renovated room was actually slightly smaller than the unrenovated room downstairs but the bathroom was larger and much nicer. The bed kept knocking the wall with the slightest of movement which was a little annoying but all in all we were comfortable. The service was excellent, including the front desk. The Irish guy was a little rude but everyone was very helpful....particularly the gentelman with glasses and the brunette lady at the front desk...they were really great. I actually ran into the owner when we checked-out and thanked her also. Free Tea/Coffee and little TV lounge were a nice addition.
We had a comfortable stay and the Hotel is a great launching pad from which to explore New York City.
All the best from Australia.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Toddler1985
leslee60, Owner at Seton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. Letting us know that the headboard in 311 needs attention is very helpful. We will figure out a way to secure the headboard so that future guests will not be disturbed. Any time you have a problem consider letting us know during your stay and so that we can rectify the situation as soon as posible.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have stayed at many reasonably priced hotels in Manhattan. Normally they have at least one negative aspect; whether it be poor location or extremely small rooms. The Seton Hotel has a great location provides great service. Overall, the hotel is very clean, well maintained, and nicely decorated, making for a very comfortable stay. It is walking distance to beautiful Bryant Park, a cozy little diner right up the block where we had breakfast, and Grand Central Station. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family