Avoid if you can.
1. It's cheap but I wouldn't say it's a hotel. More like a youth hostel.
2. It has very small rooms with thin walls. Our neighbors were very amorous the night we stayed there.
3. The lobby and rooms are clean.
4. I think it has permanent residents because a homeless looking man staying there leered at me like I moved into the wrong neighborhood.
5. The air conditioner is bolted to the window which blocks the exit to the fire escape. Very safe.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Americana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americana Hotel New York City
- Americana Inn New York
- Americana Inn Ny City