Americana Inn
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$162
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$214
$186
  • Room Service
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$186
$152
$144
$134
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$284
$242
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$219
$159
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
All reviewssingle roomnew yorktimes squarethe empire state buildingbudget hotelbryant parkplace to sleeprooms are smallshared bathfour blocksstreet noiseherald squarelight sleeperfresh towelscentral locationcleaning stafffantastic location
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed one Saturday night with my daughter. We had twin beds and a shared bathroom -- all fine and clean, if TINY. But that's NY... My main complaint is that the staff arrived early Sunday to clean and basically set up camp outside the room to chat about the night's doings. Pretty unprofessional -- and that made it impossible to snooze (walls are paper thin). Also -- portable smoke alarm for an extra fee... wha???

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FabiolaPal1
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Me and my friends stayed here during our weekend trip at NY. Very good location just a block away from Times Square. Very cheap- we wanted a place just to keep our bags and rest for couple of hours.

Only drawback we noticed after landing at the hotel was they had common restrooms per 3 rooms. Since the hotel was not occupied much we had it for ourselves.

Price was damn cheap. Good reception. You have to ring the bell everytime you enter to open the main door. No breakfast served here but there are tons of bistros outside.

I would rate 4 since we expected nothing but just a room to rest.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank JManz
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Terrible stinky unhelpful workers the only good thing is location! Thats all!! I was so disgusted with this place I literally didn't stay I left after seeing my room the air cond. was broken leaking water it smelled of urine. The only good thing is the location that's all stay at Ur own risk and yes pls dnt pay no more then 180 at that not even worth it for a "hostel" type place

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Mzang062012
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I spent two nights on a weekend with a friend. It's really very good stay for night stay just few steps from Times Square, NYC. Though the rooms are small but they fulfill the need for what they are required. Also. not too costlier. Stay at this property helped us to get maximum use of weekend plan of NYC. Staff and cleanliness is also good.

Room Tip: Very close to Times Square
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We checked in last October of last year and we stayed for 3 nights and 4 days. I booked via online and we didnt know that it was peak season because of the Columbus Day long weekend so we got this for over 200 USD a night. It was quite pricey for an Inn. We chose this hotel because of the perfect location according to the reviews. Since I was dilly-dally because I chose other hotels prior to this, when I booked this, I missed the "shared bathroom" thing. So we were surprised that it was shared bathroom for its price. It was a typical New York Inn. Small rooms and shared bathroom. Although, we loved the location! It's in the center of everything and really close to Times Square and Macy's.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple