“So comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Ranked #75 of 467 Hotels in New York City
“So comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

The room was quiet, clean and comfortable and the staff was wonderful. They went way beyond being kind and helpful. The location was really convenient for a lot of activities. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Elan B, Guest Services Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear David,

Thanks for the outstanding review! At HGI35 we take pride in our excellent customer service, and we are delighted to hear that you felt our staff went above and beyond for all of your travel needs. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (988)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
nyc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was a last minute booking for me and I couldn't of been more happy that I booked this hotel. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Check-in was a breeze. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and I liked that you could open a window. Pleasant surprise with the Keurig machine. Great location. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank NycPat
Dear Pat,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we are delighted you had such a great stay with us. I will happily let the rest of our staff know how much you appreciated their assistance. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
RI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I booked this hotel last minute for St. Patrick's Day Weekend. I got an unbelievable rate and was skeptical that they would even have my reservation because the rate was so low. We arrived and checked in without an issues. The staff were all really friendly. I even went to buy a bottle of water at night from the little pantry, and the front desk man comped it. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable and the location was awesome for getting around. We had a super view on the 27th floor. We were near the elevators and thought the noise would be a problem but it was not. On check out day our bags were held for us so we could go out and explore. I wish I remembered the name of the attendant in charge of holding luggage. He was awesome. I will definitely book this hotel again when visiting NY!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank LuLuHT
Elan B, Guest Services Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Contributor,

Thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our unbelivable view of the Empire State Building. I will happily let the rest of our Front Desk team know how much you appreciated their eagerness to assist you with anything you needed. We look forward to your next visit to HGI35.
Montreal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed one night prior to taking a cruise. Stayed again another night at the end of the cruise before heading home. The rooms were clean, beds very extremely comfortable and Keurig coffee was very welcomed in the morning. I was with my 10 year old son coming from Penn Station which was in close proximity, as well as we were able to squeeze in Empire State Building and Macy's, Toys R Us, M&M'sWorld, Hershey's, etc due to the amazing location. Loved the hotel so much that I am coming back 2 weeks later to enjoy another stay with a friend of mine! Way to go Hilton Garden Inn!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Andrea K
Dear Andrea,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our property. Wow! It sure sounds like you took full advantage of our central location in the heart of Herald Square. I look forward to welcoming you back to HGI35 for your second visit.
nassau,bahamas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great location, great looking hotel, friendly staff, easy check-in…..but small rooms. I’ve stayed at a few different hotels around 34th/35th st and while each have their own good and bad qualities Hilton probably didn’t give me the best bang for my buck. It wasn’t a bad experience at all but there is no free breakfast and no vending machines. While the room was really small it’s really all I can complain about. There was free wifi and the room did have a fridge and microwave, it was clean and well kept and most of all comfortable. So all in all it was still a great stay and if the price was as good as it was again I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bahamalady
Dear Bahamalady,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt our location was perfect for all of your travel needs. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and showing you a perfect stay.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights early March. The location was excellent being just near Macys and Herald Square. Our room was spacious and included a microwave and fridge. There was a Duane Reade just around the corner which was convenient. Highly recommended.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear coasttraveller,

Thanks for the excellent review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our amazing location in Herald Square just a few hundred feet away from Macy's. I hope you were able to enjoy our breathtaking view of the Empire State Building as well. Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback about our hotel. We hope to hear from you again soon!