Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$247
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$257
$216
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$168
$118
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$352
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
5,470 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingherald squarepenn stationgreat locationtimes squarenew yorkcity viewaround the cornerfridge and microwavefront desk stafffew blockswould definitely stay here againbryant parkcoffee makercorner roommidtown manhattanhigh floor
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Good shower, nice bed, overall pleasant stay. Quick walk from Penn Station -- I took the train in the evening and stayed over night rather than take a 6 AM flight in. The total price (first class Acela Express plus hotel) was cheaper than flying in for the day. Lots of Korean restaurants in the neighborhood. Right next door is a very popular one. Otherwise, not an especially exciting neighborhood.

I can't comment on service as I didn't ask for much. But, the breakfast included a cooked to order omelet. Very happy about that.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed at the hotel for one night, while on business. The hotel itself did not live up to my expectations, but the location is about as good as it gets and the service I received at the front desk was excellent.
The hotel is located on 35th Street, near Broadway and 6th Avenue. This is an excellent location for a base for exploring Manhattan. Many destinations are within walking distance from the hotel and there are plenty of shops and restaurants in the area.
My expectations were based on the reviews found here and on my experience with Hilton brands for nearly 10 years, and I have to admit that the hotel and the room fell short of my expectations. My room was an upgrade to a larger room and it was still rather small, but that is to be expected in New York. However, it smelled musty and was not well laid-out. The desk was in a corner far from the fresh air coming from the window, making work conditions less than ideal and the TV got in the way of having any real flat surfaces to work with. The bathroom, however, was nice.
The service given by the front desk was excellent - friendly, enthusiastic and resourceful. I arrived late and the front desk staff was more than happy to help find a restaurant I would like - calling to find out what kitchens were still open.
I do not plan to stay again at this hotel - will stick with other hotels in New York until I feel like giving them another chance. However, I would very much like to find some of the front desk agents from the Hilton Garden Inn at whatever hotel I may stay at.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Small but comfortable room, clean, and a central location. What really makes this place stand out is the friendly and helpful staff. The surprise treat they sent up for our son's birthday made us all feel welcome and absolutely made his day. The hotel was a bit of a splurge for us, but one we don't regret at all. Thanks for a terrific stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights during my first trip to NYC and really enjoyed this hotel. It was very clean and quiet. When we arrived the staff was very friendly and helpful. There is a concierge by the door that assisted us with questions and in getting various tickets. It is just a couple blocks from the Empire State Building and about 6 blocks to the Times Square theater district. We ate breakfast all 3 mornings here and although it was good, I believe the only option was the breakfast buffet which is about $17.00. We decided to stay a couple more nights in Manhatten and unfortunately this hotel was booked, but just be aware that the prices seem to change throughout the day and from day to day.

I love the Sweet Sleeper beds!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised during my recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel was very clean, surprisingly quiet at night, and the staff was super helpful. The location is perfect - close to everything. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family