The Standard Hotel has a great location while staying in NY, but its young staff have a poor and arrogant attitude towards its hotel guests. Rooms are small and silly designed with noisy water pipe,.
The service level is below standard, slow and painful. This place is more a trendy hangout than a hotel. This hotels is waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City