I always have been an avid fan of the standard hotel in LOS ANGELES. I was very excited when Andre Balaz open a property in NEW YORK!!!! The VIEWS are amazing, architecture is flawless, the rooms are spacious yet comfy!!!! my stay has been beyond my expectations from the hotel to the great service.The best service i had is ROOM SERVICE. The free breakfast is delicious and Alexis the room service server had a great personality and he really makes my morning easy!!! very upbeat person!!!!!!OVERALL my stay of course is rated TEN STARS!! Definitely will be coming back for my next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Sabre Hospitality Solutions so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City