Stayed at the Standard for 3 nights. The hotel, restaurant and bars were great. Rooms were modern with floor to ceiling windows. Ours had a great view of the Empire State building. My only complaint was that it was a bit noisy. We could hear the noise from the street and the rooftop bar. I would not use this as an excuse not to go back. Beds were very comfortable and the Bathrooms were really cool. There were so many positives on our visit that outweigh the noise factor. The restaurant was very good too. Food and service for dinner were great. Service for breakfast was so so. But we were not in a hurry so it was fine. I would definitely go back to the Standard. The location and the experience were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above a former elevated train line that has become downtown’s favorite public park, The Standard, High Line is located in New York City’s Meatpacking District. Every one of the 338 rooms features a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of Manhattan and/or the mighty Hudson River. The hotel’s inviting and scintillating public spaces include a bustling German beer garden at ground level, the rooftop discothèque Le Bain, the legendary Top of The Standard, and an outdoor public plaza with rotating art installations and a winter ice rink. A neighborhood staple, the award-winning Standard Grill melds a brasserie atmosphere with new American cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City