I love to travel but get a small dose of OCD when it comes to hotels - but the Standard Highline allowed me to totally let my guard down. It was super clean and super chic. My Standard Queen room had a FANTASTIC view of the Hudson River and the city with its amazing floor to ceiling windows. And our receptionist at check-in, Amal, was lovely and welcoming. I will definitely be back. The only thing that's a bit odd is that the shower has no door, and has a window (with shutters) that overlooks the bed, so you'll need to be pretty comfortable if you're sharing the room with someone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City