The Standard is a very cool and hip place with great location right on the high line walking gardens. Rooms were very nice and clean and the views out over the City were amazing. The neighborhood has lots going on too, from trendy stores to fine dining. The hotel restaurant on top floor is more like a nightclub, but lots of fun. Definitely a happening place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City