“World Trade Center New York City”

Uncle Sam's New York Walking Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
New York City Rooftops VIP Pub Crawl
Ranked #114 of 648 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Uncle Sam’s New York offers daily New York City walking tours, pub crawls, and night club tours that immerses travelers in the history, culture, and glamour that make New York City the world’s greatest city. On our tours, New York City’s best tour guides will provide you a social, interactive experience that allows you to interact with the guide and meet new people.At Uncle Sam’s New York, we believe that a tour should become a bonding experience
Reviewed December 31, 2013

What an amazing private tour of the World Trade Center! We spent the afternoon with Michael Jascz, our knowledgeable and personable tour guide, exploring and learning about the history of the World Trade Center, many touching details about the heroes from 9/11, and experiencing the profoundly moving 9/11 Memorial. Michael kept us all captivated with stories and historical details. I highly recommend this tour and Michael Jascz.

1  Thank Tiffany K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,253)
All reviews
in 74 reviews
in 67 reviews
in 24 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderfully informative walking tour of the World Trade Center Plaza with Debbie. Debbie kept me and the others in the tour engaged during the 3 hour tour with an ideal mix of interesting statistics, moving personal accounts, and the occasional lighthearted remark when appropriate...not an easy task given the weather in December! I had been very excited to take the tour for many weeks after booking my ticket and could not have been more pleased. Thanks Debbie!

1  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Ok so the day was wet and messy to be walking around but this day was salvaged due to our 911 Memorial tour guide.His name is Michael Jascz and he is truly knowledgable in all things New York.He is a teacher and today we were his classroom.He had our attention throughout the entire tour. We recommend this walking tour to anyone, don't forget to ask for Michael!
A happy family from Monterey,Ca.

1  Thank Maribell S
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have recently come back from a trip to NYC with my family & boyf and have to share that one of my favourite things we did was the Greenwich pub crawl. We wasn't sure what to expect, it ended up just the 5 of us and the guide, which ended up being perfect and we loved every minute and the main reason for that was our tour guide for the night MichaelJ. From the moment we met outside the first pub, we hung on his every word. I love history so I was fascinated by the stories and pictures of how Manhattan came from nothing to be the amazing city it is today. Even if you are not interested in this sort of stuff and just want a drink the bars you go to are really nice as are the staff, but I defy anyone who would not find Michael such an interesting and fun guy and just genuinely good company!! We definitely intend to come back to NYC and when we do we will be signing up for the other 2 tours and hope Michael is there to have a drink with us again and teach us some new stuff as he will no doubt have some more things to share !

1  Thank EmmaGotchi
See more reviews
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I recently went on the Greenwich pub crawl with my parents and my cousin and her boyfriend. The tour was not what I expected, but not in a bad way, it was a million times better! We visited 3 pubs which our tour guide Michael J gave us some facts about and also brought out some pictures to show us what Manhattan looked like many years ago and how it had changed over the years. It was fascinating and Michael was very informative, fun and all in all a very interesting man. We even bumped into one of his friends who stayed and chatted with us for a while in the last pub which was a random and cool end to the night! Michael gave us some tips and suggestions for things to do on our other days in New York which we ended up doing the next day. We can't thank Michael enough for a great evening and will no doubt take part in another one of the pub crawls next time we visit NYC.

1  Thank Danielle T