“Amazing cakes!”

Neighborhood: Harlem
New York, New York
“Amazing cakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

You are in for a once in a lifetime experience! Not for the faint of heart! Skip the cupcakes and order a cake, any cake. You're sure to impress your family, friends or co-workers. Worth the splurge, go ahead, date them to make something special...., they will and you'll be so happy.

• Visited February 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on Easter Sunday - they serve cinnamon buns and croissants as well. Great service very patient while we decided. Good value and worth a revisit to try the cakes.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Amweston
New York, NY
“Make my Cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I visited this venue on Saturday, March 2, 2013 with my sister Anna. It is very nice venue, the cakes are to die for. The size of these cakes are hugh! We had the vanilla with buttercream frosting cupcake and vanilla with chocolate frosting cupcake. We loved the frosting, which was not so sweet, just right! I would definitely recommend visiting here again. I wanted to purchase the sweet potato cheesecake, but it really started getting crowded. Next time :-)

• Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I'm so glad we stumbled here. The food is fresh and breathtaking. I can't give 5 because It is not the best desert place ever to me.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank bluezaza
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Sweet Potato Cheesecake Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

We found this place quite by accident and I am so glad! Their red velvet cupcakes and sweet potato cheesecake are not to be missed. I don't like sweet potato pie but when the server commented that it was the most popular item, I thought it was worth a shot. OMG as my teenager says! Skip those other crowded places where they barely smile as you hand over you money and go to Make My Cake. When you walk in the door, the smells are just incredible. The staff have smiles on their faces and make you feel so very welcome. Do yourself a favor and go!