Ace Hotel New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$161
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$231
$186
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$204
$180
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$249
$203
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$206
Priceline
1,854 results
All reviewsstumptown coffeesmeg fridgebreslin restaurantmedium roommini roomjohn doryoyster baropening ceremonyhipster hotellobby barnew yorkcool hoteltoo cool for schoolflatiron districtthe empire state buildingcool vibebarber shop
Reviewed July 14, 2014

As a travel agent, I have been to many great destinations and have seen beautiful hotels. New York City’s charm and cultural signature is so diversified and yet so unique. It was a wonderful experience to travel with my teenager to his cousin’s wedding event. Most of the wedding party guests chosen to stay in one hotel and, needless to say, it was quite a task to identify a location which would accommodate both group rates and a festive experience for people who came from all over the U.S.

The décor of the front lobby, the genuine old-age record players and the checkered duvet style with immaculate bedding were very memorable. Also, the rooms had some of the most comfortable pillows (and I am really fussy about my pillows) and 60’s style refrigerators with all the modern day goodies topped with wall graffiti designs, cool lamps and funky shower. The Ace Hotel stood out, uniquely New York and people friendly.

Special kudos to the reservation department, Tiffany – you are prompt with emails, considerate and responsive! Guys at the front desk – you are polite, cool and ready to accommodate any request, cleaning lady – thank you for your patience! Overall atmosphere in the lobby, and special gratitude to the elevator maintenance guys, I went on many trips up and down before my key worked… Ace Hotel is a best destination for representing New York, its style, history and people.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank V M
AshtonatAce, Manager at Ace Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Hi V M,
Your feedback is a delightful read for all of us at Ace New York and we thank you for sharing it. We particularly enjoyed the shout outs to our Staff members (with special kudos to our Tiffany). We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again!
All the best,
The Ace New York Team

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Decently sized rooms, open floor plan lobby to hook up my Mac, combined with a fantastic gastropub

If I were to design my house in perfect NYC style, this would be it. Both fun and cheeky !

Service does need a little tweaking as a great design and location can only take you so far.

In any case, I will be back!

Stayed: February 2014
AshtonatAce, Manager at Ace Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Hi HoldenBea,

Thank you so much for your review. We're thrilled you enjoyed our whole building! We are constantly tweaking our service and if you'd like to reach out about anything in particular we'd love to hear from you.
Be well, Sean Walsh (nyc.fdmgrs@acehotel.com)

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This hotel is amazing! Monica and her staff are absolutely amazing. The hotel is clean, comfortable, affordable, and easily accessible. The WiFi is really good which is always a bonus. The decor is very hipster, but it makes the room very attractive and cool. If you want a fun atmosphere with a good location, then you have to stay at this hotel - it's awesome.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi jborg5,
It really was our pleasure having you and we are delighted you enjoyed your Ace New York experience. Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you. A shout out for Monica and the Staff doubles the fun!
We hope to see you again soon.
xoxo
The Staff of Ace New York

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Ace is a boutique hotel in Chelsea/Flatiron District of NYC. This is a great neighborhood to base yourself in for any trip to NYC. You are no more than 10-15 minutes (walk or taxi) to virtually any other neighborhood in Manhattan. This neighborhood is well known for its restaurants, shopping and art galleries. The Ace Hotel is an area that 20 years ago would have been called the Garment District. But since that industry has virtually left Manhattan for China, the neighborhood has turned over and become trendy.

The hotel has an excellent lobby. They must offer free/open wifi to the public because the lobby was busy almost all day and night. It is set up circa 1930's/40's USA with long rectangular library desks and high ceilings. Dark wood everywhere and loud music. People hanging out with laptops and working or chatting. There is a bar in the back of it all, and a separate attached pub (with excellent craft cocktails) directly through a door but in a separate room/building.

Check in was simple and fast and my request for a quiet room was honored. Very friendly staff. The room itself was large by NYC boutique hotel standards. It's hard for me to size it but I took the smallest room class available and it had room for a night table, desk and chair, small refrigerator and full length mirror and room to unfold an include ironing board. By NYC standards this was pretty large for a mini room. Certainly big enough for two people (although the bed was a queen). The bathroom was fine - shower in bathtub. The bed was reasonably comfortable and the room was quiet as promised.

The TV did not work great. Not a big deal but they use an IPTV set up that has long delays on channel changes and occasionally freezes the picture when there is a data traffic jam. I didn't go there to watch TV so it didn't really bother me.

I stayed for two nights, but I was unable to get my room cleaned without calling and pestering the front desk a few times. Again, not a big deal. Everyone was friendly and eventually my room was made up.

All in all, I really liked this hotel. I think the combination of the neighborhood, unique decor, size and comfort of room and the value make this a great choice for a short, budget friendly visit to NYC for someone who does not like staying in major chains. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: If you want quiet ask for a high floor in the back.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hi glbtrvler,
Thank you for your visit. We appreciate your feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay.
Our tv's have gone through a nice overall this month and we think you will like the upgrades! Thank you for your patience and kind understanding regarding this. I am not sure what happened with servicing your room and would love to speak to you further about it. I can be reached at lisa.conza@acehotel.com.
We hope to see you again. Please let me know if I can assist in any way!
Warm regards,
Lisa and the Staff of Ace New York

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I would go back to this hotel. The room was clean and the decor was uber trendy; hipster like, but it makes for a fun stay. In reality, the decor makes this place stand out. The room was your typical NYC size: small but cozy. The vintage bath+ shower was a nice touch.

Downstairs, there are lots of tables in the lounge where you can plop down and work if you need. There are even servers that take orders for food and coffee.

As for the food, the hotel has a great coffee shop as well as a restaurant that serves an amazing brunch menu. In the evenings, like a lot of hotels in NYC now, the lounge turns into an event space and club, so make sure you book a room on a high floor.

Room Tip: Pick a room high above the lounge. Otherwise, if you're there for the weekend, you'll hear the loud music playing from when the lounge turns into a club, or a concert venue.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple