Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $30.00
from $6.00
from $50.00
1,003 results
All reviews central park our tour guide new york hour tour two hours great ride these guys great guide interesting facts columbus circle strawberry fields take photos helmets shop stops nyc pace
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Had such a good time on this bike tour! 2 hours at 10am on a Saturday but it wasn’t really that busy. As I was in NY on my own this was a great way to see Central Park properly and learn about its history as well as socialise with others. Damien was our tour guide and he was so good. A born New Yorker, he was so friendly and was clearly passionate about his city and knew a lot of history and little facts about the park and surrounding areas. If you do get Damien you are in for a treat. He’s easy to follow and will even take photos of you in good spots. Honestly so worth it. Had a great time. Thank you, Damien!!!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Staff in the shop were really friendly.
Our tour guide Jennifer was extremely enthusiastic about meeting new people but also about the park itself which was really impressive. We had a very small tour group which made it more personal. Jennifer had loads of knowledge to share with us and answered all our questions.
Great experience. Wud definitely recommend!

1  Thank tcbV7852DG
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Like a previous reviewer my bike was also stolen from Jackie Onassis lake. I hopped off to take a photo and was no more than around 30 metres from the bike when someone grabbed the bike and took off. Upon return to the store i was advised that the insurance they sold me did not cover the full amount of the bike.
Initially the receptionist told me I had to pay $250 but when the manager turned up he said $200, and I see they charged another person $175.
It was disappointing that the extra payment was in no way mentioned when buying the insurance and even more disappointing that I was spoken to so abruptly by the receptionist who initially tried to get an extra $50 from me.
Unprofessional to say the least.

3  Thank Wolfy65
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Our guide was Lyall and we went on 2 hour tour at 9 am. The park was not crowded at this time which made it very nice. It’s not 2 hours of riding. You ride and stop for photos and to sight see. I was glad for the stops as I’m not in great shape and the breaks helped. Would recommend this tour. We saw the entire Central Park which we would never have navigated on our own

Reviewed July 7, 2018

On 6/30, I had requested for one bike rent for an hour. But I was erroneously charged for 2 bikes at the bike shop. I was assured that half of the amount would be returned to my credit card in couple of days. Inspite of multiple reminders, the money hasn't been returned and nil response to my emails.

Date of experience: June 2018