Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $22.52
from $80.00
from $26.92
1,231 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2017

We had a very enjoyable morning, very knowledgeable guide, good bikes, good pace for us oldies, all in all a very good tour.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017

It was great, no problem with the bikes or rental and return, they hold onto your driving license till the bike return. A friend visiting from outside the country and I got the bikes and did the tour on our own since I'm from NYC and live near the park. You need more time on the bike, rentals are located at least 10 -15 min walk from the park.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Srikanth G
Reviewed May 18, 2017

All went well, good quality and working bicycles
The MAP provided helped well
I recommend this supplier.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

I went with my 13 year old son and we both thought it was great . Having the guide built our confidence as well as our knowledge of New York .

Reviewed May 18, 2017

There were too many of us (over 15) and a mix of abilities. At least four of us (mother and son, mother and daughter) fell behind multiple times. When it because hot and people removed their lime green helmets - we couldn't catch up to our group because we couldn't identify them. The leader wore plain clothes so he was hard to spot from the back of the pack. Eventually we lost our group and used phone navigation to return the bikes back to home base. I wish I would have just rented a bike and gone at my own pace.

1  Thank Ranger L