Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $30.00
More Info
from $6.00
More Info
All reviews central park our tour guide new york hour tour two hours these guys great guide interesting facts strawberry fields columbus circle small group take photos helmets ride shop tandem stops
Reviewed today

Hired bikes from this Co actually from 117 West 58th Street - same company.
Rejected 1st bike as had bald tyre, operative was not helpful. Was not happy with bikes as we rode away, should have gone with gut feel. Hired for couple hours to ride central park. Part way round park the seat post on daughters bike had wiggled loose and came out whilst she was riding causing a bad accident. Police and ambulance later, we cut short our ride to take bike back. I rode it back to shop, ensured seat was secured in place and correct. Whilst riding back seat started turning round, seat post then dropped down with no way of putting back in place. No concern at all when we returned the bikes, Manager no where to be seen, then could not understand English!! bike was put back out front for someone else to ride. Never want to experience that again. Warning to all who hire from this Company - bikes are in bad condition and not maintained. Go to proper bike shop and pay extra for bikes in good condition. Of course you have to sign disclaimer prior to taking bikes - all we got was a no refunds available. Terrible customer service, would never recommend or hire from these people. My thanks however to the concerned citizens in Central Park who stopped to help my daughter whilst on the floor bleeding and in terrible pain.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I was charged $37 to rent an adult bike and a kid's bike for one hour. I didn't even try to ask about it because the guy at the register could barely speak English. The rear brakes on the kid's bike weren't adjusted properly. My adult bike had a loose headset and the brake levers were set at different angles. I also couldn't find a helmet that fit and had a working buckle. The one I ended up was too loose because it couldn't be adjusted.

Reviewed 4 days ago

couldnt have been a better place to hire bikes, staff were helpful and got a great discount on 6 bikes. genaro was the man, helpful the night before and kept to his word the next day when we picked up the bikes, giving us a little bit more of a discount. gave him a coke and some polo mints!!!! would defo go back to see them again

Reviewed 5 days ago

Our guide was great and we learned so much about the park in the two hour tour - it was a lovely early morning tour, with very few people about. We loved every part of it and plenty of time was given for stops and photo opportunities.

Reviewed 6 days ago

This bicycle ride around Central Park was the relaxing, change of pace we needed after arriving in New York. When visiting different places, one of my favorite things to do is a bicycle tour. Well, after our hour plus ride from the airport and a quick stop for breakfast, we were right on track for our tour time..... or so we thought. Unfortunately, we were not prepared for that one of a kind NY traffic and ended up running behind. The owner and I began texting back and forth and at first I felt like he just wanted to reschedule which I didn't want to do because the next two days called for rain. Then, after a lot of messages from me about my determination to not reschedule, he told me there would be someone else waiting for us with our bikes and he would bring us over to the group. We were about 15 mins late by the time we arrived to the gentleman. He wasn't very friendly but we hopped on our bikes and headed to the park to meet the group. The group consisted of a family visiting from Australia and the two of us. Once we started riding with them and listening to the fun facts, we forgot all about the NY traffic. It was a nice comfy ride.... it's definitely a workout in my opinion. Overall it was cool! If you're reading this, thank you for allowing us ot catch up with the group and not rescheduling! :-)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I took the tour by myself in Sept 2018 as my wife visited the MET. Bicycle worked fine, had time at each stop to enjoy the site and ask the guide questions. Ride and stops took about 2 hours and covered the main spots of the park. Weather was good and the ride was enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Chain broke on the other side of Central Park. Was not informed of the number on the receipt for chain replacement if it hqppens. Bike was pushed all the way back. Absolutely refused to refund the 20 bucks.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bike rental nearby Central Park. Easy access, easy and fast to rent the bike at excellent prices.The tour of Central Park is great. Bicycles cannot go everywhere but you can stop and continue the walk.I recommend this firm to this location (not Brooklyn Bridge!)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Bike Rent NYC I, Guest Relations Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave Bike Rent NYC an amazing review. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and hope you will rent with us again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The site advertises a discount but when you’re going to the shop they sad that the rebate applies only for some types of trips and if not paying with a credit card. Asking how to make a online purchase without a credit card, no answer and no refund. The team in the shop are not very kind. In a summary, poor professionalism.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Bike Rent NYC I, Front Office Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

So sorry that you had a negative experience at our shop. I will contact that location and we will make sure that our policies are clearer in the future. Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of an area in which we can improve.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great activity, we had so much fun! We ended up with a beautiful day o go on a two hour bike tour. Our guide, Philip had a great, fun personality. It was great to get a nice overview of the park and its history. Would definitely do this again with my family.

Bike Rent NYC I, Front Office Manager at Central Park Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. All of us at Bike Rent NYC are so glad to hear you had a good time on your tour!