“just an average salad place” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Copenhagen, Denmark
“just an average salad place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

After a very good lunch at the Halal guys nearby, my stomach needed something healthier, so I went for the nearby salad place after having seen the positive reviews here on TA. Well, lots of different salads to choose from, and maybe I was just being unlucky, but as far as I am concerned this place was just average, despite the rather more expensive salad bowl, 13 $.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“If you want a quick light lunch this is the perfect place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

stumbled across and saw locals lined up. We were looking for something quick and light (not pizza) & saw this place. A bowl filled with ur customized salad! Brilliant! side note...no real soda and the natural soda they offer doesn't fit the bill but that is my only complaint. Can't wait for this trend to reach CA!

Ayrshire
“Really different but really good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2010

We went here by complete accident on our first night in NYC. We were looking about for somewhere to eat and couldnt really be annoyed sitting and waiting in some lowlit restaurant, some nights you just cant be annoyed. Any way we looked at this place and went in picked what we wanted from the menu and watched the guys behind the counter do their stuff. It was a little like Cocktail with the chopping and slicing, the guys were great and talkative too. Once they had sliced and chopped they wrapped this beast of a sandwhich up, the wife was feelnig posh so she had one in a bowl without the wrap. It was enough for 3 people, easily. The ingredients were fresh and the service was great. I was a little unsure about the tipping process so I left a few dollars and they looked at me as if I was daft, probably am. Anyway for the both of us it was about $20 for a meal in the middle if NYC. We took the rest back to the hotel for afters. Its not posh and its not hot but it was tasty and great value for money.
Dylan