“New York theater district-American Craftsman-beautiful Store”

An American Craftsman
Southeastern, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“New York theater district-American Craftsman-beautiful Store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2008

Shopping in New York can be expensive and tricky. There were a few pieces of memorabilia that I wanted; tee shirts, hats, these however have a limited lifespan. While strolling near our hotel, The Sheraton Hotel and Towers, I wandered into an interesting, pristine, friendly store. American Craftsman is just wonderful with something for everyone. “Child in a candy store”, came into my mind, I was in awe. Every item is handcrafted in the U.S. and magnificent. The sampling of artistry is like looking at a future museum. The prices were definitely fair for this type of craftsmanship. My husband enjoyed the store also, even though my problem in making a choice annoyed his hunger pains. Finally I chose a lovely set of cobalt, hand blown coasters to match my collection. They’re stunning and a definite asset to our décor. Thirty six dollars for four was a fair price. I’ll return each time I’m in New York City. There are also stores at Rockefeller Center, Stockbridge,Ma., and Savannah, Georgia. The pictures tell the story much better than I.

4 Thank Susan_J_Owen