“I wasn't in NYC. I was in Charlotte, NC. And it was GREAT”

Monty Python's Spamalot, Broadway
Charlotte, NC
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“I wasn't in NYC. I was in Charlotte, NC. And it was GREAT”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

You gotta love The Holy Grail and if the movie is among your favorite films, you MUST go see Spamalot. It's just so good. It's not all straight out of the movie. They added some scenes, they sing and dance and make you laugh, laugh and laugh some more. So funny. Go.

Visited February 2012

Boca Grande, FL
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Okay”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I didn't care that much for it actually. It was well done, but I had seen all the shows on TV thru the years and there was not 1 new thing in the show, so I got a bit bored.

Visited March 2011
2 Thank lisaum1
NC
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Loved It!”
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I actually saw this show in July of 2008 but it would not let me change the date that far. I loved everything about this show. It was my 1st time going to NYC as well as a show on Broadway! If you like the Monty Python humor then you will love Spamalot! I loved everything about NYC but this was def 1 of my top 4 things while there!!!

Visited July 2011
Bristol, TN
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great laugh for adults”
Reviewed December 15, 2008

This show was a great laugh. I was a bit shocked at some of the language and sexual humor since several people recommend this show for teens. I would have felt a bit uncomfortable taking children to see it however as an adult I think it was one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.

Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“spamalot new yiork”
Reviewed October 22, 2008

This show is ok if you are American with childish toilet humour, Otherwise forget it. Comiming from the UK I was embarrassed by the humour although the Americans seeemed to like it . For me the funniest thing was laughing at Americans laughing at such childish nonsensense. How I wished we had spent the money we wasted on this trash on a good restaurant.

1 Thank ScotlandRealist