“Lina is amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gotham Walking Tours of New York City

Gotham Walking Tours of New York City
Ranked #94 of 585 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Lina Viviano, the Founder of Gotham Walking Tours, conducts private tours of New York City (Manhattan and Brooklyn), with an emphasis on the extraordinary historical, cultural, architectural, ethnic, and culinary traditions that have made New York City one of the greatest and most diverse cities in the world. Experience New York City on foot. Experience New York City up close and personal with a licensed guide who has been researching New York City history for over twenty years and who has a passion for this incredible City. All tours are conducted by Lina. Walk Gotham!
Manhattan, New York, United States
“Lina is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Lina is so knowledgeable about New York City and blew my mind. She is a walking encyclopedia of not just history, but also fun and interesting facts. I can't wait to go on another tour with her.

Connecticut
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lina is a treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is the second time we have joined Lina for a walking tour of NYC. I cannot think of too many experiences where we come away as joyous as after a tour with Lina. We laugh, we walk, we chat, we eat......all the while deeply immersed in Lina's encyclopedic knowledge of this city. My only concern now? Trying to choose our next tour. Spending time with Lina is like spending time at a spa...pure indulgence. If you are at all serious about booking a walking tour in NYC, do yourself a great favor - book with Lina.

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

New York is such an incredible city and Lina is always doing great job revealing to you all the layers of a long history of this town. Regardless if you are born and raised in NYC or you are new in town this tour will definitely broaden your horizons and you will always find something new and exciting for yourself.

New York City, New York
“You will love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Amazing! I have been living in New York for years. I thought I had a pretty good idea. I did not. Lina's tour opened my eyes to an entire world in New York! It is fascinating. Her intricate knowledge is nothing short of remarkable, and her storytelling: fascinating, entertaining and hilarious! I advise every New Yorker or visitor to take a Gotham tour with Lina, You will Love it!

Brooklyn, New York
“Great for local and tourists alike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Though I've been living here for a number of years I thought this would be a great opportunity for visiting family to gain a better understanding of the city - apart from the usual shopping.
I love getting the history of the place as well as learning about local flavours, and food is a big part of any culture. We ended up tooling around the lower east side which is and has been a real melting pot of cultures entering NYC.
I'll definitely be doing more of these when friends and family come to visit.