“freshly made noodles!”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Tucson, Arizona, USA
“freshly made noodles!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a terrific meal here, better than we had in Chinatown, in terms of flavor and freshness. One item we ordered, the broad noodles, I believe were freshly made and wonderful. Reminded me of my son-in-law's favorite place in Oakland's Chinatown. Sauces were better than average, fresh ingredients and a very wide variety of selections from good vegetables to seafood and meat.

• Visited October 2013

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“Lunch You Guys”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We moved our office to the Times Sq are and the hustle and bustle of Mid Town is amazing to me. The sidewalks are constantly busy, the lines are longer and the food if more expensive. A $10 lunch in mid-town is cheap. In any case from all the Chinese take-outs around here we settled for This one. It is always busy, BIG plus. So we call in and come to pick up 15 minutes later. For the price the food is just right that is why I am giving only 3/5 because there is nothing amazing here, just a solid lunch joint that will fill you up. On the plus side they are very accommodating if you need to switch something in the dish.

• Visited October 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Rating for beef noodle soup with mandarin noodles.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've only been here twice, but I felt compelled to leave a review for the beef noodle soup, as theirs is the best I've had in a long time. They classically use short ribs, bones out, as is traditional for this dish, so don't get this if you don't like authentic Chinese food or get squeamish with the sight of connective tissue. The broth was spot on. I haven't had beef noodle soup this good since the little street noodle shack my family went to in Taiwan when I was a child. It's that good.

• Visited September 2013
Sde Eliezer, Israel
“A simple and authentic place - and a great place at that.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This is not a fancy place. The decor is like a workers' place in China, and this is exactly we we loved it so much. The food was authentic hearty chinese - simple and perfect! We were a family of five, we entered the place very hungry. we ordered way too much and ended up paying 84$ including tax and service. We left very happy.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Really tasty food”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

We came upon this little gem by accident on our 2nd night here, I must say the food is outstanding and the portions are so generous. My boyfriend chose to come here everyday after that. A gem in NY

• Visited November 2012