Nothing exciting, but solid mid-level place to stay in NYC. Expectedly small rooms, cramped and slow-moving elevators... but this is New York!
Overall good customer service, but as an indication of what to expect: they were constantly out of hot water, both at breakfast and at night. I mean 4 out of 5 times we went for tea. When I asked the front desk to refill, they assured me that "it takes time to brew"--which doesn't make sense--and I'm 90% sure (peeping into the pantry) that it was indeed done filling. Not a big deal, but don't expect things to be seemless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn