I stayed at the Hampton Inn 35th Street for a leisure weekend in January and was very pleased. For the money, it was a tremendous value! One of the most affordable Hilton properties in Manhattan so a great option for HHonors members. Rooms were spacious (by NYC standards) and clean, staff was very helpful, breakfast was more than adequate and the location was convenient to a lot of the top tourist spots (Empire State Building, Times Square, Theater District, etc.). Not to mention it's on a less busy street so the noise was minimal.
Overall, a great stay and a great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn