As a New Yorker who now lives in Chicago, I was a first time 'tourist' in my own hometown when I visited NYC Labor Day weekend (with my girlfriend who is from Chicago and had never been to NYC). We stayed at this Hampton Inn and it was TERRIFIC. I was VERY impressed. The rates were not-of-this-world considering the terrific location. The room was extremely clean and the water pressure in the shower was ideal. Those are two big things right? The breakfast was excellent and the selections were tasty. I can't say enough good things...When we come back we'll probably look right back at this Hampton Inn. NYC - that's my home and it's nice to know I have a great place to stay when I visit my hometown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn