Small entry, small breakfast area, small rooms. I was constantly aware of being space challenged during my entire stay here. There isn't anywhere in the single room to store your suitcase that you won't trip over it. The dresser has the extra bedding/blanket, so even if you choose to unpack (to try to move that suitcase) you may not have space to do so.
Each morning started with walking through halls and riding in an elevator reeking of incense (honestly), and then jostling for breakfast. I could't wait to leave each day. And the taxis don't come down this side street too often, so you will serve yourself to walk to either end of the block to get one more expediently.
If you are only staying for a day or two, some of this might not been an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime hotel location puts you in walking distance to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Broadway, Madison Square Garden, Herald Square, Penn Station, and many other top NYC attractions. Enjoy amenities including free hot breakfast daily during your stay, free WiFi access throughout the hotel including guest rooms, and free access to our fitness center and business center. Our guest rooms offer coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions with premium movie channels, and a work desk. We are a pet friendly hotel (non-refundable deposit required; please review our policies for more details). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn 35th St. Empire State Building Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- New York City Hampton Inn