$207
$231
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$386
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
$257
$249
  • Breakfast included
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$242
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$313
$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$170
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$192
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

3,423 results
All reviewshell's kitchenpress loungerooftop barhudson riverhudson suitestephen fieldwine hourwest sidetimes squarenew yorkintrepid museumcity viewwine receptionjavits centerfloor to ceiling windowsbottle of champagnefew blocks
Reviewed September 20, 2017

This hotel is a little away from the centre (Times Square) but you can walk it. It's worth it to get away from the taxi horns! The room was airy, a decent size (by NY standards) and spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was OK but there is free coffee each morning and free wine in the afternoons. Alot of rave reviews about the rooftop bar, which does have a great view, but it was always very busy when we were there. Reception staff were friendly and very helpful in booking up trips.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017

This hotel was incredible! This was my first time visiting NYC and I will definitely be back to stay at INK48. I have stayed in many hotels and I have never received the kind of service that matched INK48. The staff were incredibly friendly and helped us with anything we needed without hesitation. They truly went above and beyond expectations. The hotel was very clean and the room was beautiful. We even checked out the rooftop lounge which had a stunning view! I also loved that it was in walking distance to Times Square. I couldn't have asked for anything more! I loved my stay at INK48 and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Olimpia M, General Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

sarahgio88,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay with us. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed interacting with our friendly staff and were happy with your room and the amenities that came along with it! We hope that you'll decide to stay with us again next time you visit NYC.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to a kimpton hotel. I entered Ink48 to be greeted by friendly staff. New to the rewards program I chatted with the front desk ( so sorry I forgot his name) and the next thing I knew he told me I was the "guest of the day". Seriously. I got an upgrade and when I returned to the room that night there was an amazing fruit plate and wine waiting for me. I was intrigued by my first stay at the Kimpton Monaco in Pittsburgh. Now I'm hooked. Ink48 has sleek urban style. Very different than the Monaco. Can't wait to try other locations.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

shaher1,

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We've stayed a lot of places and this was TOP NOTCH! The service, the room, the amenities and attention to detail. The turn down service was a nice touch. We will always pick this hotel when we're in NYC.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

998michele,

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Stayed recently for a weekend to celebrate my husband's birthday. This was a return visit, we've stayed at Ink48 many times before. This particular visit was a return stay after we had experienced some problems when we stayed in March. We were celebrating our 30th anniversary, the hotel treated us wonderful as usual, sending us champagne and other gifts. However, we actually checked out early due to noise from a club across the street. We expressed our concerns and the hotel manager apologized, asked us to consider returning (which we did) and we experienced another wonderful stay! Happy to recommend this hotel and we look forward to the next time!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple