“Best Stay All Around” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Los Angeles, California
“Best Stay All Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Wonderful stay! Our Mother/Daughter Week was made because of the friendly staff. We felt safe and well taken care of. I don't advise room service (our 2 burgers and fries were $85) but all else was perfect!

Room Tip: The upper floors tend to shake and helicopters are constantly flying by but the lower floors are pre...
Green Features: I love their environmentally friendly practices. And they're animal friendly!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Olimpia M, Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Hey Karen S,

Thanks so much for the kind words about the hotel. What makes me most happy is hearing about our staff and what a great job they do. We think that our friendly staff comes from creating an ideal work environment and this in turn rubs off on the guests. We do have a great staff and its feedback from people like you that reinforces all our work. Thank you again and hope to see you here soon…

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (905)
  • Polish first
Playa Del Carmen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I travel a lot for business ......and I have to say , Ink48 was amazing ! I stayed at the hotel only for a few days during my conference at Javits Center ....which is a short walking distance from hotel. I can't really pick on anything bad of this hotel I can only say this hotel gets 5 plus stars in my review :))))....there were few minor issues which were resolved immediately .....which was very surprising to me from a NYC hotels ....Staff is very very pleasant and helpful, condition of the hotel is very good as well as its very cool design , size of rooms is pretty nice and big as well as maintained very well !!!!!!!!!!

Anyone traveling to NYC book a room at this fantastic hotel without any hesitation and you will enjoy your stay !!!!!!!!

Hey Dmitriy M,

So great having you, and thank you so much for your stellar review. Apologies about any minor issues you may have experienced, but seems to me like we were able to get that resolved quickly for you. In addition, thanks for the shout out to our staff. We take pride in creating a great work environment and this results in a better guest experience. Come back again soon, and thanks again…

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Hotel staff was friendly. Common spaces and room were clean and attractive. Neighborhood wasn't very clean and attractive, but it would appear that they are in the process of re-vamping the area. In any case the hotel was great and I did not feel unsafe walking in the area which was in close proximity to theater district, times square, the convention center... Found a couple of very good restaurants close by. There was some noise from the outdoors during the night (sirens...) but it is to be expected in a big city.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Hello epjm,

Thanks so much for your review, and the kind words. Seems like you really got to experience both the hotel and what our neighborhood has to offer. 11th Ave can seem a little out there, but it is certainly close to a lot of great stuff in NYC and very glad you were able to take advantage. Hope to see you back at Ink48 again sometime soon…

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Total relaxation. From the moment you reach the hotel the entire staff was warm and welcoming. Professional, yet personal. Our room was on the 11th floor with a great view of the Hudson and the Intrepid. Spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom, huge and up to date amenities at every turn. We relaxed in the rooftop bar, which was warm and welcoming on a cold rainy night. True luxury. We will be back.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Olimpia M, Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Good Morrow Kind Sir,

“Total relaxation” is what we want strive for at INK48! I am happy to hear that your received great service and enjoyed the hotel amenities to the fullest.
Lisbon District, Portugal
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I come often to NYC on business, and I was truly amazed by the friendliness of all of the staff. As a Director of Sales at a luxury hotel, I really appreciate your quality in all of the small details, bringing a WOW factor to the whole stay.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Greetings Seth,

This is truly an honor; when a fellow hotelier gives kudos for the outstanding service we try to provide at INK48 we are so appreciative.
Thank you for the kind words and hope we become of your hotel of choice while staying in NYC!

Have a great day,
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We come often to Manhattan. We usually stay at the W in Time Square. This time we chose ink48 and this was a great choice . The front desk service was pleasant and informative., the decor is tasteful and modern. The room is spacious, pretty and clean. The rooftop has an amazing view if the skyline. The breakfast was fresh and tasty (mind you, a bit pricy though). We really recommend ink48.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
The Team at INK48 would like to be the first to welcome you to KIMPTON NATION!

We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic stay. The front desk team at INK48 is absolutely phenomenal, caring - compassionate and genuine.

I hope to welcome you back to INK48 in the near future.

Kind Regards
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had never stayed in this hotel before. Its very far west in NYC and I had never even walked by it.
From the time I walked in the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They asked me what was important to me and sent extras to my room and told me they were trying to give me the best experience possible.

The room was really nice, very spacious, clean and beautiful view.

the day after I left I realized I had left something in the room and called them . They couldn't have been more helpful. No run around. They told me when they would call back, they did, they had it and then helped get it sent to me.

Room Tip: Recommend higher floors for beautiful view
Hello,

I am pleased to read you had a dynamic experience. Our Concierge team is wonderful. We will certainly share your feedback with them. It’s great to read reviews such as yours.

We hope to welcome you back soon to INK48.

Kind Regards