Kimpton Ink48 Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$188
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$224
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$409
$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$232
$223
$346
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$351
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$263
$98
  • Breakfast included
3,331 results
All reviewshell's kitchenpress loungerooftop barhudson riverhudson suitestephen fieldwine hourtimes squarewest sidenew yorkintrepid museumwine receptioncity viewnyc skylinejavits centersoaking tubfloor to ceiling windows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great hotel. Our rooms was large with a tub right in the main room. Wonderful shampoo/conditioner etc. Very modern furnishings as well. The best part about this hotel was the staff. Amanda at the front desk couldn't be friendlier and helpful. Every employee that we met said hello and were willing to help at any time. The five o'clock wine as a nice touch too. And how about the roof top. Pricey drinks but worth the view. Will stay at this hotel again next visit to NYC and it was close to everything.
Thanks also to Cory for the note, bottle of wine and the chocolates.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2011

This was our first trip to New York to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we loved every minute of our stay. This hotel was fanatstic!
We stayed in a King Deluxe City View room on the 11th floor and we had the most amazing view out of our window!! The room was immaculate and I cannot fault anything. It was a decent sized room as I have noticed a few people saying rooms in NY are small. But the room was spacious and very clean. The bed was huge and extremely comfortable and my husband and I slept great. We heard little noise from the streets and traffic below. The bathroom was also great, fantastic shower and plenty of fresh towels. If you forget anything toiletries wise then reception can get it for you!! And again everything was very clean.
Location was not a problem and we didn't mind having to walk a short 10 - 15 mins to Times Square, there are also plenty of lovely places to eat nearby a couple of blocks away. This meant we could enjoy the hussle and bussle of the inner city and the more peaceful side as well. I would also say getting a taxi anywhere shouldn't be a bother as we seen plenty of them passing and stopping at the hotel.
The rooftop bar is amazing, such a great place to chill after a busy day. I'll never forget the view. Drinks didn't seem any more pricey than anywhere else in NY. You definetley need to check it out.
The room service was superb, food was great and most of the staff were pleasant. I can't say anyone stood out in terms of service but we still enjoyed our stay. We would both stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We discovered the Kimpton Group in Denver at the Hotel Monaco, which is fabulous, so my husband wanted to try another of their hotels. Ink48 did not disappoint.
The roof top bar is spectacular - with its unobstructed view of the river and the city - and wonder of wonders - the bar has Zacapa Rum - a great yet obscure rum and my husband's favorite - (only found in about 5% of the bars around the world we have been to). Whether a bar has Zacapa has become a litmus test for us as to how good a bar is.
The room was light and spacious - great views - big windows. The lobby and public areas are spotless and gorgeous. The staff - very efficient and helpful. AND the restaurant is first rate. AND it is very good value, especially compared to other hotels we have stayed in New York.
We won't stay anywhere else now.

Room Tip: Join the Kimpton Group for instant upgrades to higher floors and bigger rooms. Also - almost always get the best deal by calling Kimpton to book.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
obriggs, Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Dear BeachDreamer,

Thank you for writing a review. I'm glad you enjoyed our rooftop views and hotel facilities and we are thrilled you plan on returning to our hotel in your future travels!

Reviewed October 7, 2011

For whatever reason, I keep staying at different hotels in NYC due to rate and availability issues. This was my first stay at INK 48. I am a member of Kimpton's In touch program and have been trying to stay at their hotels. I was in NYC on business and am an experienced business traveler. I arrived at INK48 in the late afternoon and the bell staff was very busy. Check in went well, they did not have any of the upgrades available. My room was for NYC huge, a little strange with a large pillar right when you entered but very nice. Bathroom was excellent, a shower and a tub, and the shower had both a rain shower head and a telephone head. It was not 100% cleaned, there was some trash left in several of the bins. I had room service dinner which was delivered ontime and was good. The room window faced 11th Ave and I was on the 3rd floor, this did lead to some noise issues and I was woken up from street noise a couple of times. I think that they could double window this room, like other hotels in NYC, rather easily and that might really help with the street noise. Overall, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Pick a high up room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Great Hotel! The room was great nice view comfortable bed. Good Service too. It was quite due to the location. Love the Kimpton free wine hour. Can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple