$189
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

$237
$210
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$313
$251
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$152
$146
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$260
$229
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$310
$248
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$197
$170
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$169
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

3,423 results
All reviewshell's kitchenpress loungerooftop barhudson riverhudson suitestephen fieldwine hourwest sidetimes squarenew yorkintrepid museumcity viewwine receptionjavits centerfloor to ceiling windowsbottle of champagnefew blocks
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We have visited the rooftop bar on Saturday around midnight. There was a lineup for about 30 minutes, but it was definitely worth the weight.
Great view on New York skyline, very nice layout and modern décor. This was probably the best rooftop bar I have ever seen.
Drink prices are not bad in my opinion. I will definitely come back every time I’m in New York.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

The hotel Ink 48 was one of the best hotels we have had the pleasure of staying in anywhere in the world. It was wall to wall magic. All the staff from the domestics up to the concierge were brilliant without exception they went that extra mile. Breakfast was in this very upmarket restaurant it was part of our package as was complimentary free wine every night. We had a lovely room facing the Manhattan skyline so every morning we woke up to the sun rising over the skyscrapers. The rooftop bar was the best one I have seen in New York by a mile it was very luxurious and classy offering a beautiful panoramic view of the city and killer cocktails.

Nandi was one of the concierge staff she was a real star offering us a lot of useful advice and a warm welcome every time our paths crossed. We really enjoyed the free wine sessions as it was a nice start to an evening out on the town. It was served by the concierge I think his name was Michael he was fantastic with all the guests very hospitable and very entertaining it was a pleasure as all the guests present were having a ball. One evening I got a complimentary massage as the wine reception was held in the spa. Two of my favourite things wine and massage I was in seventh heaven. Bliss !!!! He also offered us a recommendation for a brilliant Italian restaurant perfectly tailored to our tastes.

I make a point of going to a different hotel in Manhattan each time I go to New York but I will go back to the Ink 48 as if I went anywhere else I just know that it would fall short in comparison.

I have never experienced a staff team that are so well trained and so motivated. I think they are after the coveted position of the No 1 hotel in New York on Trip Advisor and based on our stay they will get close.

Trust me you will not be disappointedi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Manhattan skyline
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2011

I had been planning a trip to NYC to propose to my girlfriend. I was very nervous about getting all of the right pieces in place, but had a GREAT experience working on the details with the Lead Concierge, Jeffrey. Everything was perfect. We had a spectacular suite with a view of the Hudson, champagne waiting for us once we checked in, a dog sitter arranged through the hotel so that we could go out to celebrate (the hotel is pet friendly), a car service...etc. etc. etc. -- I could go on forever. Needless to say, the weekend was perfect and I owe a lot of that to the team at Ink48. We will be back and I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are going to be in Manhattan!

P.S. She said yes.

1  Thank Cristine D
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This hotel is the best! Our room was fabulous and the staff was great.They arranged dinner reservations and then sent us drinks at the resturant.Our room had a great view of the city and Hudson River with a huge balcony. This is the only place i"ll stay when i'm in Manhattan.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We stayed Sept. 2-5 at the INK48 hotel in Hell's Kitchen. The hotel staff are lovely and very accommodating and the hotel clean and funky. The Press Lounge Bar on the rooftop has the most amazing views over Manhatten - if you are staying there you don't have to line up to go up to the roof. Loads of restaurants are within walking distance. Jeffrey the concierge rocks and does Terrance the Security Officer. I had packages sent to the hotel and they took care of everything. Jeffrey suggested a new restaurant "Silouette" nearby - absolutely wonderful. Best portion of fois gras I've eaten in a long time! Overall experience at INK48 - WONDERFUL! I would definitely return in a flash.

1  Thank MarilynCooper
obriggs, Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear MarilynCooper,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the restaurant and that our concierge took such great care of you. We hope to be your hotel of choice in your future travels to the Big Apple!