Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village
  • Bar/Lounge
$316
$295
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$262
$237
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$177
$170
  • Pool
$341
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$152
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$80
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshouston stholland tunnelspring stgreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallfront desk staffshort walkaround the cornerquiet streetwould stay here againsubway linewest sideclean hotelhigher floordecent sizehudson river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this location a few times for various reasons despite living only about an hour outside of NYC. The experience has always been consistent and pleasant. On our most recent trip we checked in about 5pm on a weeknight and were greeted with complimentary appetizers in the lobby and a complimentary glass of beer or wine each. The staff was very pleasant and despite our short stay, we had a wonderful time. Rooms are very clean, modern and well sized. Property is located near several subways connecting you to the vast city of Manhattan in just a few steps.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
AdamModica, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the comments. I am regretful to hear that to lobby scent was overbearing. I will assure that all difusers are working properly.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed at the FP Soho in October while touring colleges with our daughter. The price/value and location were very good. Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Room was clean with more modern furnishings - nothing special, but it did the trick. We were on the 10th floor facing the front of the building. Not much of a view, but none of the noise complained about by other viewers. The one thing that I didn't like was the overpowering, musky air freshener used in the lobby. I'm not one who usually notices things like that, but this was like being trapped in an elevator with a guy who had overdone it with Axe body spray. Thankfully, the scent did not appear in the upper floors or rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors are quiet(er).
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
AdamModica, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We have noted the overwhelming fragrance and will have our diffusers inspected. Thanks you for writing.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I got a room in the lower part of the hotel. Rooms are vary small, and my panorama was a wall; but maybe that's NYC standard. In any case, it's hard to sleep well. Apart from the external noise, the airco/heating system is probably the noisiest I've ever experienced. It's impossible to sleep with it on (maybe at reception they should give earplugs?).

Apart fro this, nothing really to write home about; personnel as nice and efficient; a bit long check-in /out process as hotel is not small and positions are limited. if I were Sheraton I would re-think the policy of adding their brand to these hotels.

Location is very good but it comes with a price, not really justified ....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank krotas
AdamModica, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time. I apologize that you could hear noise in your room. I am also regretful to hear that you had an obstructed view.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed in 8th floor but loud noise from a band rehearsing next building from 6pm until 9pm gave me headache. Reception admits the noise but couldn't accommodate me in a different room as all booked. Don't recommend

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Denver0222
AdamModica, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write. I apologize that the neighboring building was noisy. If we were not completely full, we would have certainly accommodated you with a room move. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I would like to give this hotel a 4 rating but our experience with noise forces me to just rate it ‘Average’ although we enjoyed our stay otherwise.

We stayed on the 11th floor overlooking the front of the hotel. The first night had continual outside noise. Our room overlooked a vent from an adjacent building which we thought might be the issue. The hotel is on a quieter street although close to the main street (Varick). Despite there being no traffic outside on either street, the noise continued (it was like the hum of traffic).

In the morning the hotel was very accommodating to move us to the 12th floor facing the opposite side but the noise continued including construction noise from the lot next door. We bought ear plugs and that made the difference - we were able to sleep for the remainder of our stay. The manager did suggest that they didn’t have double paned or insulated windows to block out exterior noise. We had just left a Times Square hotel with no noise problems, it was frustrating that a quieter neighbourhood like Soho ended up being louder.

Despite this we loved the location. It was easy each morning to stroll Spring or Prince Street for a nice cafe for breakfast. It was also a great location to walk as far as the Financial district and Chelsea with ease and enjoyment. Soho is amazing for shopping and Greenwich village, a short distance away (10 min walk), is a gem.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
AdamModica, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that there was noise during your stay. We appreciate the comments.