I stayed here a year ago, and have to say, it was definitely one of my favorite locations to be in when in the City. That said, I love SoHo, so if you want to be away from the 'center of it all' this is the place to be. The cons: the elevator for sure (but that is a common problem in the more 'boutique size' hotels in the City..just leave a few minutes extra time) and it wasn't the most soundproof, although I've stayed in much worse in that department. Pros: friendly staff, again...LOCATION!!...you can walk to Chelsea Market, Morimoto, Spice Market, not to mention, there are a lot of quick food options right around the corner. Also, there's that fabulous Sheraton bed, and my personal favorite, which could be a downside if you have small kids with you, but the windows open!! Might seem like a small thing to those who don't visit Manhattan often, but for those of you who know what I'm talking about you get it, right?!
All in all, great value, and I will definitely check prices here first before looking anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the trendy SoHo, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is surrounded by lots of great shops, eateries & clubs, and within minutes of the financial center and Little Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- New York City Four Points
- New York City Sheraton