Room: We stayed in a deluxe king on the 18th floor, corner room.
Great room, spacious for a boutique hotel. Very comfortable. The free standing wardrobe is a bit small for a long stay, but a weekend or so, no problem.
What makes this hotel a good place to stay is that it has a full service dining room, unlike the Marriott around the corner. Breakfast are good and, for NYC, real cheap! Service is very nice.
Location is perfect for the new Manhattan. So much is now south of 14th street, and this hotel is perfectly located: near subways, a walk to SOHO, the West Village and Lower Manhattan.
There are downsides. The doors to the rooms look like metal, but I think they are made of paper. You can hear everything that goes on in the hall. Slamming doors and late night going on woke me. The rooms are not very sound proof from the outside world. Even on the 18th floor the sounds of traffic were a bit disturbing. However, I could not hear a thing from any adjoining rooms.
The hotel staff cannot be friendlier and more courteous.
All said and done, this will be our place to stay when in NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the trendy SoHo, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is surrounded by lots of great shops, eateries & clubs, and within minutes of the financial center and Little Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- New York City Sheraton
- New York City Four Points