2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
Fully refundable before Thu, Apr 18
Go to your Happy Price
1,180 results
All reviews spring st new york front desk staff around the corner would stay here again hudson river the financial district an upgrade times square block subway manhattan neighborhood lines chelsea
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Good Hotel. Typical smaller NYC rooms but clean and well accommodated. A few small maintenance issues between the 2 rooms I had but they were fixed immediately after notifying the front desk. Bar and restaurant in the hotel which was convenient. Outdoor seating was nice. Front desk staff was very good-helpful and friendly. Also, it was an easy walk to Greenwich Village restaurant and shops and a few nightclubs. I felt very safe in the area. Taxis were easy to get. I would stay here again. About a $5 taxi ride to midtown

Room tip: Asked for and received a AAA rate
Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Stayed at this property for 3 nights and being a SPG Gold, we were instantly upgraded to a high floor with a view and automatic late check out at 4 pm without having to ask.
The property looks fairly new located just a little west of soho, steps away from Houston or Canal on the 1 train. The area is not bustling during the weekend , away from the madness in the middle of soho. The standard room is equiped with most amenities , a modern bathroom with shower stall. The staff is very friendly in all aspect and helpful. My only comment on this property is there is some level of noise echoing from the bathroom vents coming from housekeeping and also noise from nearby guest rooms. If only they can the doors more soundproof that would be perfect. It could be only that room but I can't say for other rooms. Being an easier sleeper that doesn't bother me..and I will definitely stay there again..

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I had a mix-up with payments (NOT the fault of the hotel), and the reception staff went out of their way to accomodate me and help as best they can. This was far beyond the call of duty, and I am so impressed. The friendliness and wonderful service continued for my whole stay. Amazing!

The room was clean, good size and practical (not luxurious, but very nice). The shower was lovely.

Breakfast was huge, speedy and yummy (but pretty standard). Perfect for pre-work.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Their systems were still awry from the storm the prior weekend, but they managed around not being able to find my reservation. While I was checking in, one of the desk folks was going to great lengths to communicate with a Swiss couple who apparently had an issue with their next hotel (I thin), passing an ipad back and forth using a translation program to communicate. Room was solid for the property tier.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This place was clean but I did have mysterious bites while in NY that I finally tracked down to Central Park. I quite literally tore the bed apart to make sure I hadn't been a bedbug vicitm & everything was spotless. Even though we had a discounted rate for the wedding I was shocked by the cost of the room but I think that is just because I am unaccustomed to NY prices (even though I live in LA it is a bargain by comparison). Room was teeny tiny with a very small bathroom but all furnishings were comfortable and they had excellent air conditioning.

Date of stay: June 2011