“Quick service and no wait”

Dallas BBQ Times Square
Ranked #522 of 14,378 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Only had an hour to kill after our show to get to parking lot for discounted rate, wanted a quick bite to eat and went to BBQs and surprising there was no wait and the service was quick and excellent, even the bar drinks!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,948)

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Gerry was one of the best waiters we encountered during our trip to the US. He related well to us and was extremely friendly and prompt with all requests. Buffalo wings were so huge Jessica Simpson thought they were farmed by actual buffaloes. Ribs were amazing and cocktails unbeatable. We sat downstairs, but do yourself a favour and check out the size of the place upstairs. Fantastic!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We were just arriving in New York and we were very hungry .We were sat quickly and we ordered as a starter onion rings. To our surprise, we got a huge onions ring cake. I was really full and I ordered a Caesar salad. I got an enormous portion which I couldn’t finish.My husband ordered a rib combo which was huge and my son ordered a steak which was oversized. The food was delicious, the prices are quite low and we got excellent value for our money.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Finding reasonably priced rood in the Times Square area is always a challenge and BBQs always works. Inexpensive meals, great drinks and easy location. Service is not the best but the food is good and makes up for it. And if you come for an early bird special, 2 people can eat for under $20! Honey stung chicken is delish.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went here expecting great BBQ food but was very disappointed. The ribs had hardly any meat on and my meal comprised of mainly fries.
Was let down by the place after reading some good reviews on here.
Would not recommend to others.

1  Thank TheForce11