“GOOD FOOD and GOOD SERVICE”

Dallas BBQ Times Square
Ranked #506 of 14,144 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went here while at Times Square and this place gets very busy. However, we were seated right away and the waitress took our order promptly. The food was very good and tasty and the service was quick. A bit noisy because of all the people, but overall a good experience. Price was very reasonable considering Times Square. If you like barbecue and burgers, try this place.

Thank ajandanth .

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were looking forward to eating at Dallas BBQ after reading so many great reviews and seeing so many fantastic photos but we left exceedingly disappointed. My girlfriend's grilled salmon was so-so but my sampler (shrimp, steak, ribs) was terrible. The popcorn shrimp still had their tails on (never had this elsewhere), my steak was cold and dry and my ribs had barely any meat on them and were full of fatty bits. The only positive is that the prices are quite low and there portions large but it would appear that you will sacrifice the quality of food as a result.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

If you like chicken wing in different variety of sauce this is the place for you. They have the best Texas size drinks

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat whenever I visit NYC. The food is good and plentiful, the service is quick and pleasant. They have the absolute best Margaritas which you can get in a larger size and add an extra shot. Even without the extra shot, they get the job done! I had the chicken and babyback rib combo on this visit and was not disappointed. I was solo on this visit and was seated near the window so I could "people watch" as I enjoyed my food and drink.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We were sat straight away in the huge venue and the waitress recommended some cocktails to us. After looking around at other tables we soon realised the portions were huge so decided against starters. I had the fish platter with cod and a ranch salad on the side. As mentioned the portions were huge and the food was yum. If you're looking for something that's good value for money and plenty of variety then this is definitely a good choice!