“Great BBQ place in the heart of NYC”

Dallas BBQ Times Square
Ranked #535 of 13,559 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
RTP, NC
“Great BBQ place in the heart of NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food and service. Portions were big and full of flavor. Had the Pulled pork and brisket combo wish I could have tried the wings saw another table with them they looked amazing but I was stuffed with what I ordered. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Rude and greedy waiters”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We went to this place to have a nice bbq. Food wasn't good, so I thought that I won't leave to much as gratuity. Our bill was around $60 so I was gonna go for $5. When I told this to the waiter he said that isn't 18% and I have to give $3 more. Terrible! Never going there again. Actually I am very much pissed off that I paid.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Makkmartono
Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
“good food big portions slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Really big portions, food taste great, we had chicken wings, soooo big wings.. 10wings was way too much for 1 european person, texas burger was great as well. Service once it gets full, its a bit disapointment, and do NOT go to TOILETS!! What a smelly and disqusting place!!! Draft beer served in margeritas an deiquiry cups is minus as well..

• Visited June 2013
“Man VS Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great value, with HUGE Man VS food like portions. I recommend the BBQ Pulled Pork and Brisket sandwich.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tasha M
West Haven, Connecticut
“A Must Eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

When I travel to Times Square, I often find myself as Dallas BBQ. The food is amazing and the drinks are outstanding! And it is not over priced! Great eating!!

Visited June 2013