$144
$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$174
$149
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$143
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$191
$170
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$128
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$172
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$116
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

2,215 results
All reviewstimes squarewarm cookiespenn stationnew yorkjavits centerrooms are smallfront desk staffhell's kitchenfew blocksbooked this hotelking bedempire state buildingaround the cornercentral parknycmsgdistrict
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Excellent property in the heart of New York! The cookies are always great. We used the overnight parking and it was convenient located across the street. The cost was $40 for a 24 hour period. That is good for New York. We stored our bags at the hotel after check out so we could take advantage of the garage for 24 hours. Everything was great at the hotel. The rooms are very small which makes sense since real estate is at a premium in New York. Other hotels that I have stayed at in NYC have the same size standard rooms. It had everything we needed to spend the night. No complaints. We would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank AricBryan
Miriam S, Director of Sales at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear AricBryan,

Thank you very much for your recent review of our property. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our cookies and received great service from our team. We look forward to your return upon future trips to NYC.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Expected a bigger room for the price we paid but the staff here are excellent! I went to reception at midnight for a bottle of water, they had run out so a staff member went to a shop and purchased water then delivered to my room. We were always greeted with a smile.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Reenstar11

Reenstar11,

We are very happy to hear that you had great trip to the City and our team was able to take care of you while here. We hope to see you return in the near furture!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I stayed in this hotel (for the second time in two years) due to its convenience to the Javits Convention Center. It's about a three block walk, which makes it terrific for anyone doing business there. It's also within walking distance of Times Square (calling this location "Times Square South" is a bit generous!), so that's a plus, too.

While there, there was a heavy rainstorm, which made dining in the enclosed outdoor restaurant challenging. Many tables were out of service due to flooding; I'd suggest checking all the seals on the glass!

A major plus: every member of the staff that I encountered was incredibly friendly and helpful.

The rooms: tiny. And noisy. I know it's New York City, but I've stayed at airport locations where I don't hear the planes.

All in all, this location is perfect for access to the Javits center.

Room Tip: The two times I've stayed here, my room faced West 36th Street. I have to wonder if rooms facing another direction are less noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Sebastian A, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Dear Mike S,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I would love to invite you back to show you how we do things. Don't hesitate to reach out to me the next time you are visiting us here in the big apple.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Solid 3 Stars Hotel. It is a descend hotel, no more than that.
Cleanness - very good. Size of the room - it is not American standard, it is European standard rather.
Restaurant and service - below average. Better to find something else around. Bar - 1 bear - $8.00. Ouch. Elevator didn't work for 2 days and we had to go up and down 2 days in the row ( 9th floor). You can't ask for any advice ( for events, shows and restaurants - personal is not very knowledgeable), but they try. We asked for Town Car on the way back to JFK 10 hours in advance! It didn't show up. The manager of the hotel had to run around the block and find a taxi for us. We barely made. 30 min. before flight. I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Artemon1

Dear Artemon1,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and we will use your comments as we constantly work to improve our guests' experience.

We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area and let us know how we are doing.

Miriam Sta Ana
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We arrived early at the hotel because we were going to a Knicks game of course we could not check in yet. I was fine with this but as a diamond member shouldn't we be on a separate list to be called first for check in? Instead are name and number was added to a call list to let us know when the room was ready and they could not give us an approximate time. We walked around for awhile and had lunch i did not expect a call because hilton has treated me like crap ever since we became diamond members. Upon returning to the hotel what do you know our room was ready a phone call would have been nice. I thought breakfast was included as a diamond member benefit but nothing was offered when we checked in. Didn't argue because we had to get to the game. Our room was actually fine it is just the staff I have a major problem with. Later when we returned to the hotel I asked about breakfast and what do you know coupons were already filled out they just didn't give them to us. Breakfast by the way was horrible Buffett had microwave pancakes that were hard as a rock my son hurt his teeth on them also hash browns hard as a rock. Worst breakfast I ever had and staff was rude also. The last complaint I have is over the supposed late check out benefit for diamond members. They told me I could check out at 1:30pm the lady was rude when I called to ask for this by the way. The next day housekeeping was banging on the door at 1:15pm basically like, get the heck out. Don't worry hilton we left and we won't be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank joel t
Miriam S, Director of Sales at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Joel,

We’re so sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of service and attention you deserve as a Diamond HHonors member on your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have shared your comments with our team and addressed the issues you mentioned.

We try to make each guest's experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Miriam Sta Ana