$144
$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$192
$170
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $250/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$223
$143
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$128
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$172
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$116
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

2,215 results
All reviewstimes squarewarm cookiespenn stationnew yorkjavits centerrooms are smallfront desk staffhell's kitchenfew blocksbooked this hotelking bedempire state buildingaround the cornercentral parknycmsgdistrict
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Solid 3 Stars Hotel. It is a descend hotel, no more than that.
Cleanness - very good. Size of the room - it is not American standard, it is European standard rather.
Restaurant and service - below average. Better to find something else around. Bar - 1 bear - $8.00. Ouch. Elevator didn't work for 2 days and we had to go up and down 2 days in the row ( 9th floor). You can't ask for any advice ( for events, shows and restaurants - personal is not very knowledgeable), but they try. We asked for Town Car on the way back to JFK 10 hours in advance! It didn't show up. The manager of the hotel had to run around the block and find a taxi for us. We barely made. 30 min. before flight. I wouldn't go back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Artemon1
Miriam S, Director of Sales at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Artemon1,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and we will use your comments as we constantly work to improve our guests' experience.

We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area and let us know how we are doing.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We arrived early at the hotel because we were going to a Knicks game of course we could not check in yet. I was fine with this but as a diamond member shouldn't we be on a separate list to be called first for check in? Instead are name and number was added to a call list to let us know when the room was ready and they could not give us an approximate time. We walked around for awhile and had lunch i did not expect a call because hilton has treated me like crap ever since we became diamond members. Upon returning to the hotel what do you know our room was ready a phone call would have been nice. I thought breakfast was included as a diamond member benefit but nothing was offered when we checked in. Didn't argue because we had to get to the game. Our room was actually fine it is just the staff I have a major problem with. Later when we returned to the hotel I asked about breakfast and what do you know coupons were already filled out they just didn't give them to us. Breakfast by the way was horrible Buffett had microwave pancakes that were hard as a rock my son hurt his teeth on them also hash browns hard as a rock. Worst breakfast I ever had and staff was rude also. The last complaint I have is over the supposed late check out benefit for diamond members. They told me I could check out at 1:30pm the lady was rude when I called to ask for this by the way. The next day housekeeping was banging on the door at 1:15pm basically like, get the heck out. Don't worry hilton we left and we won't be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank joel t
Miriam S, Director of Sales at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Joel,

We’re so sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of service and attention you deserve as a Diamond HHonors member on your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have shared your comments with our team and addressed the issues you mentioned.

We try to make each guest's experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I booked this hotel as a wedding anniversary break with some friends. My experience was awful. The staff all smile and say 'hello there and you are welcome... but they don’t mean a word of it. In fact I felt they were racist..! Several times they just ignored me whilst I was queuing at reception... and picked out the lady (she was white American) behind me and just said sorry I will get right back to you even though I was first and had been waiting for a while. Several times we left messages for my friends to let them know where we were...but reception staff 'forgot' to pass the messages. My friends spent hours tracking us down in the city..! Later when you challenged them they simply smiled and said sorry I forgot... the bellboy said he was overworked and ‘sorry they've got me running everywhere and so I forgot to give your message...’! No one even offered me the famous double tree cookie..! Maybe it was reserved for their friends...! Or maybe because I am Asian..? They couldn’t even leave any water in the room until you went to reception and bought some..! There was no mini bar in room or somewhere where you could put your own drinks... shame on you..! I will never stay with you again...you spoilt my first ever stay in NYC... My memory was not a good one and you can never make up for this time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rajinlondon

Dear Raj,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. I'm very sorry that you felt in any way disparaged or discriminated against. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff as every guest is very important to us.
I have addressed these issues with our team and the next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience what we are known for: truly award-winning hospitality. If we may be of any additional assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room may have been small but what do you want for NYC. It was clean, well appointed and the staff was superb! friendly, very helpful, professional and the cookies were great!! It seemed to be close to everything we needed and if it wasn't, it was a great weekend for walking. I would stay at this hotel again in a minute! My sisters and I split the room and kept the cost down to under 200 for both nights for each of us... The staff was so nice..every single one of them

Room Tip: If you want a view ask for a room up high. My sisters and I shared a small room just fine but ask for a suite if you need one.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank birdfan85
Miriam S, Director of Sales at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Birdfan85,

We are elated you enjoyed your time here in NYC and especially that everyone of our team members provided you superb serv ice. We hope you will tell your friends about the great experience you had and we hope to see you again in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Staff are friendly and very helpful. Beds and pillows are extreamly comfortable and the room was neat and tidy. The location was ideal, only a short walk to time square and two blocks to the subway. Rooms a little on the small side but sufficent for our needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sebastian A, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Thank you for staying with us. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We would love to invite you back to our property the next time you are visiting the big apple.

Warmest Regards