$189
$205
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$386
$345
Doubletree.com
$257
$249
  • Breakfast included
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$251
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$315
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$149
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
2,218 results
All reviewstimes squarewarm cookiespenn stationnew yorkjavits centerrooms are smallfront desk staffhell's kitchenfew blocksbooked this hotelempire state buildingaround the cornercentral parknycmsgdistrictbellman
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I booked this hotel as a wedding anniversary break with some friends. My experience was awful. The staff all smile and say 'hello there and you are welcome... but they don’t mean a word of it. In fact I felt they were racist..! Several times they just ignored me whilst I was queuing at reception... and picked out the lady (she was white American) behind me and just said sorry I will get right back to you even though I was first and had been waiting for a while. Several times we left messages for my friends to let them know where we were...but reception staff 'forgot' to pass the messages. My friends spent hours tracking us down in the city..! Later when you challenged them they simply smiled and said sorry I forgot... the bellboy said he was overworked and ‘sorry they've got me running everywhere and so I forgot to give your message...’! No one even offered me the famous double tree cookie..! Maybe it was reserved for their friends...! Or maybe because I am Asian..? They couldn’t even leave any water in the room until you went to reception and bought some..! There was no mini bar in room or somewhere where you could put your own drinks... shame on you..! I will never stay with you again...you spoilt my first ever stay in NYC... My memory was not a good one and you can never make up for this time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rajinlondon
Miriam S, Director of Sales at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Raj,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. I'm very sorry that you felt in any way disparaged or discriminated against. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff as every guest is very important to us.
I have addressed these issues with our team and the next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience what we are known for: truly award-winning hospitality. If we may be of any additional assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

Miriam Sta Ana

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The room may have been small but what do you want for NYC. It was clean, well appointed and the staff was superb! friendly, very helpful, professional and the cookies were great!! It seemed to be close to everything we needed and if it wasn't, it was a great weekend for walking. I would stay at this hotel again in a minute! My sisters and I split the room and kept the cost down to under 200 for both nights for each of us... The staff was so nice..every single one of them

Room Tip: If you want a view ask for a room up high. My sisters and I shared a small room just fine but ask for a suite if you need one.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank birdfan85
Miriam S, Director of Sales at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Birdfan85,

We are elated you enjoyed your time here in NYC and especially that everyone of our team members provided you superb serv ice. We hope you will tell your friends about the great experience you had and we hope to see you again in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Staff are friendly and very helpful. Beds and pillows are extreamly comfortable and the room was neat and tidy. The location was ideal, only a short walk to time square and two blocks to the subway. Rooms a little on the small side but sufficent for our needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sebastian A, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Thank you for staying with us. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We would love to invite you back to our property the next time you are visiting the big apple.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed May 6, 2013

What a beautiful hotel! Economical in NYC. Loved the warm cookies at check in, just what we needed. Staff was great with the kids. Bit of a walk off the beaten path but worth the extra steps. Room was vey clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Jenessa M

Dear Jenessa M,

Warmest Regards

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for one night at this location. Train is a couple blocks away and not too far. I would suggest heading down to.the Brooklyn Bagel Co. which is about ten blocks down but very good for breakfast. Soho is not too far as you can go shopping for a new wardrobe. Parking is your typical nyc situation and can be tough.

The front desk and staff was very.helpful and accommodating and let us check in a bit early. The room was a bit smaller than your normal hotel room but not tiny. Bathroom was clean and bed was comfy. Not really a great view. TV had a good amount of channels to keep you entertained for the time you will use it.

All in all it was a good stay and would recommend!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank 671RC671

Dear RC671RC,

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your input on the look and feel as well as service at our hotel and we will use your comments as we continuously strive to improve our guests' satisfaction. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit the city so we may show you the quality service and accommodations you expect from our brand.