“My personal best”

Wall Street and 911 Memorial Walking Tour
Ranked #64 of 652 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Join us on a fascinating journey in the New York financial district with a walking tour, led by real industry insiders. Get an exciting peek at what happens behind the scenes on Wall Street.From the birth of the stock market, crashes and scandals have been a part of Wall Street and it is a story worth hearing. We are experts at making it fun and interesting.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been on many NY tours and this is my personal favorite because of Peter. He is an amazing storyteller, is highly spirited and he'll keep you entertained from start to end. I was actually sorry the 2 hour session ended so quickly. I have his number and I will definitely engage him again in future when I'm in NY.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,713)
All reviews
"historical facts"
in 15 reviews
"american history"
in 19 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 24 reviews
in 132 reviews
"nyse"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Well organised, very experienced guide. Unfortunately, it is not possible to visit the trading floor of the NYSE.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

It was an really interesting walk with the memorial 9/11 included and a god mixture of facts and anecdotes, our guide nice and knowledgeable.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The tour was definitely worth it. Would just like to say how great the tour guide, Amy, was - many thanks I really enjoyed myself.