Holiday Inn Express New York City Times Square
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$139
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$162
$124
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$186
  • Room Service
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$195
$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$134
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$200
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

2,291 results
All reviewstimes squarehi expressnew yorkfree breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtport authoritybreakfast staffrooms are smallevery morningcity viewthe empire state buildingpenn stationaround the cornerfew blockshell's kitchenhudson river
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had a 6 night stay in March with my husband for my 50th birthday. This is a good value hotel which is well located for walking to Times Square, Empire State Building, Rockerfeller Centre, Intrepid etc. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Paid for a room with a view on a higher floor (we got the 27th floor) and could see the top of the Empire State, World Trade Centre and the River Hudson. The staff were polite, helpful and efficient. Breakfast was included, a big bonus and set us up for the day, good choice and tasty. The breakfast room is a little cramped, try to go when it's not the busy time. Also free efficient wifi. The only problem we had was half way through a shower the cold water went off which meant scolding hot water. Maintenance arrived within 5 minutes of our call and it was sorted. Overall a great stay and would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SHAZPADGE
Frank C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Shazpadge,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Times Square for your accommodation needs during your visit to NYC. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the view for your bedroom. Our staff strive for guest satisfaction and I am happy to know they did just that. I lament to hear that you experienced difficulties with the shower but happy to know that our team was able to rectify the issue in promptly matter. We are looking forward in welcoming you soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed here in September. The location was very good and the hotel was sufficient for our needs. Only 1 problem no bar. Nice complimentary breakfast.concierge very helpful. Would recommend for short stays.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank sarahhors

Dear Sarah H,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Times Square as accommodation needs for your visit to NYC. I am pleased to hear that you enjoy your stay and that our concierge was helpful. I lament to hear that you were disappointed that our hotel does not offer a bar but on a good note you enjoyed our free hot breakfast. We hope to have you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Let me start by saying... "what's all the fuss about staying in or near Times Square" ?

Cabs are cheap, New York Roads are so easy to navigate through and you can find the best hotels barely a $10 ride away.

The Good :
The hotel is located a few minutes away from Times Square and the staff are helpful and friendly, breakfast is on the house and internet is free.

The Bad:
The room is so damn tiny !!... if you're expecting to be sentenced to a cell in solitary confinement, a room at the Holiday Inn is all you need as practice.

The internet is so terribly slow, you'd probably slit your wrists in frustration. The management should really look at improving the speed to give guests an option to upgrade to something that will help you retain your sanity by the end of your stay

The lifts are slow. I knew all the guests on my floor. We chatted while waiting for the lift

The Ugly
The carpets are filthy. The management needs to wake up and have them changed to a colour that makes the tiny rooms come alive. Please guys... do yourselves a favour and get the carpets changed or replace them with tiled or parquet flooring

The emergency doors open outwards. Could hurt someone waiting for the now famously slow lifts

Better hotels can be found right outside or in the middle of Times Square. If you want to live like a star, find a hotel near Central Park instead

Probably the worst hotel of my US and Canada holiday.
The carpets are

Room Tip: Highers floors please
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Keith L
Frank C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express New York City Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Dear Keith L,

Thank you for your recent feedback during your stay with the Holiday Inn Express Times Square. We appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad to know that our staff were helpful and friendly and that you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. Thank you for your suggestions, we are in the process of getting approval for new carpets along with new furniture. We hope to have with us in the future.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed with my family for six days in may2014. I paid cash still they charged me on card(which was put on hold) . after a month on my complaining to them they reversed to a wrong card . I had to pay my bank charges and interest as my card was overseas. I contacted them several times to get my things done but rarely received any call back . I believe this hotel is good for people living in US and not travelers from overseas or maybe they don't care for foreigners.

Room Tip: higher the better
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank surinder555

Dear Surinder555,

Thank you booking accommodation needs with the Holiday Inn Express Times Square. I do lament to hear that you experienced billing issues. I am aware of the situation and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I am happy to know that our front office supervisors have already rectified this billing issue. We hope you can give us a second opportunity in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel is without a doubt, the dirtiest I have ever been in. We took two of our grandchildren and the four of us in approx. 10X12 room with two standard beds. The kids socks were absolutely BLACK after 5 minutes in the room. Everything was filthy, filthy, and filthy.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Guiseppe R

Dear Guiseppe R,

Thank you for your recent feedback of the Holiday Inn Express Times Square. I lament to hear that our room’s cleanliness did not meet your expectations. Please note that we do that our guest feedback very seriously. I will address this review with our housekeeping managers so they can ensure that our housekeeping attendants are cleaning the rooms thoroughly. We hope you can give us a second opportunity and stay with us in the future.