Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$79.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Foods of New York Tours
from $84.00
8,486 results
All reviews food tour greenwich village tour chelsea market meatballs village food food tasting new york ny tour great tour cannoli highly recommend this tour food stops three hours walking tour meatpacking district fun facts highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

It was POURING rain, but that was no match for the delicious food, and amazing knowledge, stories, and love our guide Raheem has for the neighborhood, and the city. And I live in NYC. I definitely have some new places to add to my go-to list.

1  Thank christinegI7965IL
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

This was a great tour! Joe was the best tour guide I’ve ever had! The portion sizes were great, food was tasty! Learned so much and loved the Chelsea Street Market experience! Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Lori D
Reviewed October 27, 2019

Jo was a joy, the food delicious and the information was delightful. Highly recommend Jo! She was knowledgeable and entertaining, knowing how to move our group from stop to stop.

Reviewed October 27, 2019

My mom and I try to do something different in NYC every time we go. This time we picked the Chelsea Market & the Highline food and culture tour. This tour surpassed all our expectations. Our tour consisted of 5 people plus the tour guide so it was nice that it was intimate and small. Curt was hilarious and had so much knowledge of the city and food. He has an interesting background. The Chelsea Market was really cool inside and had so many various food options, who knew? We had over twelve different tastings throughout the tour that left us full for the rest of the day. The portion sizes were more than enough. We were not able to do the Highline part of the tour due to weather which was an unfortunate; however, Curt made up for it with an extra ice cream treat and a trip into one of the fancy clothing stores. I highly recommend this tour, it does not disappoint.

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

If you love food and learning new things, then the Food tours are a must do for bringing smiles. I have done 3 tours to date and more are in my near future. Went with the whole family last time and everyone didn't want it to end. The guides are wonderful! It is a fun way to see the city and have great treats along the way. I am a native New Yorker and I got lost in love with Food of New York Tours❣