Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Happy We Did it.

Even though my wife and I have been going to NYC for over 30 years, we finally decided to do a food... read more

Reviewed today
robfT7211XD
A fun and tasty tour of Nolita

Fantastic tour of Nolita with Robin was awesome. Lots of great food, history and stories. A great... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $79.99
from $149.00
from $99.00
8,196 results
All reviews food tour greenwich village tour chelsea market meatballs joe's pizza village food food tasting peking duck new york ny tour cannoli great tour highly recommend this tour food stops three hours walking tour meatpacking district
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2019

Late October weather was sunny perfection, so right away it was a nice afternoon for a walk around Little Italy. Having never done a food tour before, we were not sure what to expect and truthfully, an event like this depends 100% on the guide. And Manuela Sosa was fabulous. She was sweet, funny, smart, knowledgeable, and generally great with our entire group. She MADE the tour. We began at Emporio pizzeria...possibly the best pizza I've ever had and I LIVE in New York. We watched the arugula-prosciutto pizza being made and each got a generous slice just minutes later. Next, we were on to Balzem for tapas and a taste of rioja wine. Tapa was buffalo mozzarella with prosciutto, and both green and red roasted peppers. Next was Tacombi for sweet corn cut off the cob and served with chipotle aioli and lime. Then a mini Brooklyn Blackout chocolate cupcake from The Little Cupcake Bakeshop.....then on to Seamore's Nolita for fish and chips and a splash of white wine...and we ended the tour at Stick With Me Sweets for an incredible explosion of flavor in the form of a chocolate truffle complete with hand "painted" design. I bought this experience as a gift for my husband last Christmas and we just used it in October. Delicious food and fun day. We will definitely be going back to some/most of these establishments. First on the list will be The Little Cupcake Bakeshop because of the wonderful variety of vegan gluten free offerings....and also because Food & Wine magazine says they have the best cupcakes in the USA!

6  Thank Jean T
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Our tour guide, Becca, was very knowledgeable and had a pleasant and entertaining way of leading the tour. The tour was filled with facts of Chelsea Market and the surrounding area as well as plenty of food samples to try...dare I say: too many??? It was definitely a well spent 2 hour tour and the fee was a bargain for all of the food we sampled. I Definitely would recommend this tour to any visitor to NYC, as well as any local who wants to taste and learn of the Chelsea Market.

Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Greenwich tour with Curt. Learning about the history of the area while eating amazing food is just about the best combination possible. The highly for me was definitely Monte’s - thank you so much Curt for the stories about the music, nightlife, and development of the Village. Too many stories to repeat here, so I highly recommend people check this tour out on their own.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

Ryan did a great job of blending food, history, and whit for a fun tour of Greenwich Village. Not only did we find some good restaurants for future dining, but we also learned very interesting facts about the district. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

The Nolita/ Little Italy walking tour with our extroverted and hilarious actress Manuela was a highlight of our six days in NYC. Our fourth foodie tour with Foods of NY over the years and would certainly do another on our next trip here. Great commentary, history and tastings. Don’t miss it!