Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Happy We Did it.

Even though my wife and I have been going to NYC for over 30 years, we finally decided to do a food... read more

Reviewed today
robfT7211XD
A fun and tasty tour of Nolita

Fantastic tour of Nolita with Robin was awesome. Lots of great food, history and stories. A great... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $79.99
from $149.00
from $99.00
8,196 results
All reviews food tour greenwich village tour chelsea market meatballs joe's pizza village food food tasting peking duck new york ny tour cannoli great tour highly recommend this tour food stops three hours walking tour meatpacking district
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Our tour guide, Becca, was very knowledgeable and had a pleasant and entertaining way of leading the tour. The tour was filled with facts of Chelsea Market and the surrounding area as well as plenty of food samples to try...dare I say: too many??? It was definitely a well spent 2 hour tour and the fee was a bargain for all of the food we sampled. I Definitely would recommend this tour to any visitor to NYC, as well as any local who wants to taste and learn of the Chelsea Market.

Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Greenwich tour with Curt. Learning about the history of the area while eating amazing food is just about the best combination possible. The highly for me was definitely Monte’s - thank you so much Curt for the stories about the music, nightlife, and development of the Village. Too many stories to repeat here, so I highly recommend people check this tour out on their own.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

Ryan did a great job of blending food, history, and whit for a fun tour of Greenwich Village. Not only did we find some good restaurants for future dining, but we also learned very interesting facts about the district. I highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

The Nolita/ Little Italy walking tour with our extroverted and hilarious actress Manuela was a highlight of our six days in NYC. Our fourth foodie tour with Foods of NY over the years and would certainly do another on our next trip here. Great commentary, history and tastings. Don’t miss it!

Reviewed October 22, 2019

Bert knocked it out of the damn park. Highly recommended! Will recommend to anyone and everyone I know going to NYC. Great for tourists and locals.