Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful experience

We had a fantastic time on our food tour in Greenwich Village. The range and quality of food was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
jimrM4978PY
via mobile
A must do in nyc. Delicious and so fun!

Tour was a trip highlight. Our guide Cindy was engaging and very funny! Tasting is balanced with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $79.99
from $149.00
from $99.00
8,193 results
All reviews food tour greenwich village tour chelsea market meatballs joe's pizza village food food tasting peking duck new york ny tour cannoli great tour highly recommend this tour food stops three hours walking tour meatpacking district
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Just finished a very fun and informative food tour through Greenwich Village with our guide Bert. What a terrific way to learn about a neighborhood. We got to see great contrast in architecture and sample wonderful food. Our guide, Bert, was full of interesting and fun facts about the neighborhood and the food. Sangria at Rafele was a highlight and the treat at The Doughnut Project was fabulous. The olive oil and balsamic was definitely the most unique and special stop in the trip. A terrific event for a small group or just a couple.

2  Thank curte2019
Reviewed October 20, 2019

This is my third tour with Foods of NY tours. My daughter, Heather, recently had a baby and we were up visiting and she recommended that I take my husband on a tour. I enjoyed this one so much the first time that I went that I decided it was worth doing again. Our guide Bert James was punctual, personable and just plain fun. His knowledge of food and food history is amazing. The history of Greenwich Village is very interesting and not something you "hear" when you just pop into the city. This is a walking tour that last 3 hours so you need to be prepared for that, there are 2 seated samplings which give your feet a little break. Bert conducts the tour at a nice pace and the 3 hours few by. Whenever I hear my friends are going to NYC I strongly recommend a Foods of NY tour...I mean... Broadway and Time Square are unique to the city...however nothing beats the FOOD!!! Just do it!!

1  Thank mamadaley3302
Reviewed October 19, 2019

I did my first food tour in Chelsea market today. Joe was our tour guide and he did an excellent job.

Reviewed October 19, 2019

This was my second Foods of NY Tour. Last time was Greenwich Village so I was excited to check out Nolita and the friend I brought with me was on her first trip to NYC. The Nolita tour is the perfect combination of sweet and savory dishes but quick stops and sit down visits for rest breaks. I loved learning more about the neighborhood and history of the restaurants, along with the details of the amazing food we were sampling. Bert was so personable and took time to talk to each group individual and got to know them. I was so impressed that he was able to remember everyone's names! Bert was very engaging and interactive and made the tour so much fun. After my first Foods of NY tour, I've recommended it to every friend who said they were going to visit NYC and after this second tour, I will definitely continue to do the same. Thanks for an amazing experience!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Erica M
Reviewed October 19, 2019

Joe did an incredible job explaining the food, history and culture of the area... it's his home, so he's passionate, funny and informative. He was an excellent tour guide. And the food!!! Delicious! For the price, you get a lot of food and fun!

1  Thank Jane P
foodsofnewyorktours, Manager at Foods of New York Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2019

Jane P,

What a wonderful review! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your tour as well as your guide Joe! He is one of our most personable guides. You were in great hands with Joe! Thank you for booking with Foods of New York Tours and we can not wait for you to come back and eat with us again!