Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Nolita worth the trip

Voyager673385
via mobile

6,288 results
All reviews greenwich village tour food tour chelsea market meatballs joe's pizza food tasting village food nolita noho tour peking duck milk and cookies murray's cheese shop rice balls new york great tour ny tour cannoli highly recommend this tour
Reviewed today

We did the Nolita & Little Italy tour. Instructions on where to arrive and what to expect were spot on. We had no problems finding the meeting place. Our tour guide was Bert. He was fantastic! Knowledgeable, friendly, and super fun. The food was awesome (there was plenty of it) and the history was super interesting. We had a great bunch of people on our tour which brought it to the next level of fun. Bert kept us going and took time to interact with everyone. This was my second food tour, I've done Chelsea market as well. It was a great tour as well, which inspired me to book another one! I highly recommend!

Reviewed today via mobile

Great people great food great tour guide Steven Duke.He was friendly and informative.. he answered all of our questions.. we loved the tour from the beginning to end,from the pizza, fish, tacos chocolates and cupcakes.. we went back and purchased cupcakes and chocolate! This was our 2nd tour and we are planning our 3rd!!!

Reviewed today

A really great food tour, providing local history of both NYC in general and also Chelsea Market and the meatpacking district. As a lifelong New Yorker living only 45 mins outside the city, I haven't historically spent a lot of time in that neighborhood. The information was great and interesting, the food delicious, and the tour guide knowledgeable and fun! Can't wait to go on another Foods of New York tours!

Reviewed today

What I enjoyed most about the tour was learning the history about the building and area in general,. The tour guide, Jackie, was very upbeat and bubbly. Made the tour more fun.

Reviewed today

We started out at Murray's Cheese Shop on Bleeker and spent the next three hours eating and learning our way through the West Village. The food "samples" were quite generous and extremely tasty. I will be ordering the rice balls and cheese and meatballs and cannolli in the future.

Marie took us into some very unique and otherwise-not-available spots and filled the time with great details about the history of the places we were visiting.

These guys really give you the inside "skinny" and they know all of the merchants and restaurant owners that you will meet.

Absolutely recommend this tour.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My wife and I took the Greenwich Village tour on a beautiful fall day; we visit NYC fairly often and really enjoy its people and places. This tour was no exception- our guide Bert was incredibly personable and extremely knowledgeable about food, cooking and the Greenwich Village scene. This tour is a ‘must’ for visitors looking to discover the best of the Village. A great selection of venues and foods, and a well paced enjoyable 3+hours. You know it’s going to be a great time when the first restaurant visited was having Bobby Flay there filming a TV show.
Seriously this tour is well worth your time and money, and we recommend getting a tour with Bert whose expertise and obvious passion about the food and locale can’t be beat!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I thought this was going to be a great food tour, but it ended up so much more than I thought. Our guide Jackie was awesome! She made an already wonderful time even better. She’s has an outstanding personality, she’s perfect for this job. If I were you I’d ask when Jackie is working and make sure I got on her tour. You’ll be informed, entertained and have great food! A win-win.
Thank you Jackie, from your Canadian group of 9, November 11/18.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Colleen was an amazing guide! The food was delicious and she added great knowledge about the neighborhood. Highly recommend!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The three hours flew by. Such a fun tour with a great tour guide. Cindy. We enjoyed all the food samples and the interesting information provided.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My husband and I took our third Foods of New York tour today. Joe was our guide at the Chelsea Market. Joe was delightful and very knowledgeable without being long winded. The tastings were amazing with ample portions. We loved them all but especially enjoyed Sarabeth’s bicuits, the pot pies and the gooey butter ice cream! I can’t wait to go back to Chelsea Market just to shop. We highly recommend Joe, a delightful guide!